Cheap sports jerseys buying

Have any of you guys picked up an NHL jersey from one of these sites? I've always kind of strayed away from these things, but if you guys have received a decent quality product, I'd be much more inclined to give it a shot.

Tried to order with the group but mine was out of stock. Placed an order through Aliexpress last week though. Fingers crossed it's fine.

Awesome. I'm going to go ahead and assume you ordered Hawks ones too, right? Some of the cheap ones I've seen have an Indian head that looks zombified. What site did you use?

Yep, Hawks ones. That's one of the issues with all of the Hawks ones, the Indian head isn't the correct color. It looks more gold. Also the C patch isn't the correct size. I bought these a while ago, I don't remember the site but they were similar to what everyone uses here. I have a feeling the quality of the jersey isn't based on the website, it's based on whoever is mass producing these.

34494_446354580309_4841565_n_zps214c6a41

• 1 month later...