Cheap sports jerseys buying

Alright so lets start getting that new order ready! Holding spots for Jesseb, Joe, and aviolentworld. PM me fellas with what you're going to get. If anyone else wants in post in here. First come first serve. As for Blanchard Oswald, Im not sure how much it would cost shipping to Canada so Ill get back to you on that. 

Oh and today they had a commercial shoot for jaguar fans at the stadium so I went since its like 5 minutes away from my house. Jersey looks identical to the new official ones. Except in a few place were quality is noticeable everyone thought it was 100% legit. I didn't correct anyone either due to fear of not being on the commercial bc the producers made sure everyone with new gear was upfront.

Id go Xl since people have said they have been running smaller

I'm trying to go by the actual measurements they have up on the site. Do the jerseys differ from the measurements or are people just going by the size name? I am between a medium and large, but the large jerseys I have bought from other places are too big. The site says 48 inches for a medium, which would be 24" armpit to armpit measured across the front. Can anyone verify that actual measurement is different than the site? Thanks!