Cheap sports jerseys buying

I was just trying to find a jersey recently and went to a site like this (I could've sworn it was this site actually?). They only accepted payment through western union so I backed off. Didn't want to get ripped off. But if you guy have had a good experience with it, I'm in. I'll PM you Will.

I was just trying to find a jersey recently and went to a site like this (I could've sworn it was this site actually?). They only accepted payment through western union so I backed off. Didn't want to get ripped off. But if you guy have had a good experience with it, I'm in. I'll PM you Will.

I can't lie that sketched me out so I had money saved to pay everyone just in case I got ripped off but the guy who I was emailing with was very very helpful

2 of the 3 jerseys I have bought like this were very clearly knock offs and did not even look good. The other one looked perfect.....wish there was some way to tell which was which, but for me not going to risk it again....

They are $30. Still exponentially better than almost $200

i've been thinking about placing an order with pickupjerseys.com. they have $20 shipping flat rate, but don't seem to have the same deal we often see for bulk orders.

but anyway, last time i tried getting in on this, whoever was running it got back to me saying that the $22 jersey i was trying to order was going to get hit with all sorts of taxes and fees, and would have been around $48 in the end.

i've gone through the checkout procedure a couple times before deciding "no ryan, you dont have that money right now", and nothing even close to those kinds of fees have hit me.

2 of the 3 jerseys I have bought like this were very clearly knock offs and did not even look good.  The other one looked perfect.....wish there was some way to tell which was which, but for me not going to risk it again....

I've seen some pictures on here that look great and make it a no-brainer to get one. But your comments are making me think twice...

i've been thinking about placing an order with pickupjerseys.com. they have $20 shipping flat rate, but don't seem to have the same deal we often see for bulk orders.

but anyway, last time i tried getting in on this, whoever was running it got back to me saying that the $22 jersey i was trying to order was going to get hit with all sorts of taxes and fees, and would have been around $48 in the end.

i've gone through the checkout procedure a couple times before deciding "no ryan, you dont have that money right now", and nothing even close to those kinds of fees have hit me.

I know last time we did it a $22.00 jersey broke down like this.

$22.00-jersey total

$7.00-shipping from me to you

$4.30-taxes

$8.60-insurance

$4.90-payment fee

$46.80-total

I've seen some pictures on here that look great and make it a no-brainer to get one. But your comments are making me think twice...

Don't get me wrong some ARE great.  I got a Allen Craig Cardinal jersey that was spot on perfect.  But then I also got a Wacha jersey that the Cardinal birds had Cent signs instead of eyes.......I also got a retro Ozzie Smith one that was kind of in the middle, not the same as the original, but good enough to pass.  

Not trying to scare anyone off, just wish it was easier to tell which was which in advance.  I would buy several more right now if I knew they would be nice.