Propagandhi - How To Clean Everything 20th Anniversary Reissue on FAT

http://www.fatwreck.com/news/detail/576

We released Propagandhi’s classic first album How to Clean Everything back in 1993 and are celebrating the 20th anniversary with a new edition on August 20th! Guitarist Chris Hannah explains his reasoning for it, “Maybe it’s the bath-salts talking, but I have come believe that there is value in having something that haunts you until you are dead. I give you… How To Clean Everything, the 20th anniversary edition.” The reissue includes the full album (duh), the 3 outtakes that Fat Mike cut from the record, and a super rare 4-song HTCE demo. Of course the album was re-mastered from the original analog reels AND, this is the neat part, we are offering an exclusive Tab Book for the entire album! With both guitar and bass transcribed by Chris himself, the book will be available bundled with the reissue. 20 years on and these gents are still hard at work. You can catch them on tour in Europe and once a month you can listen to Chris and Derek Hogue’s (from G7) Escape Velocity Radio, a monthly podcast that dips into such subject matter as science, philosophy, history and origins of consciousness. The podcast has nothing to do with this release of course but it reminds us of the journey these guys have taken and continue to be as relevant today, as they were 20 years ago when they released their breakout record How To Clean Everything.

I was under the impression that Fat Mike and these guys still didn't get along. Either way, I'm excited for this!

As much as I like to think this I honestly think this is an act. Remember when "Chris left" and "Glen Lambert" filled in?

As much as I will enjoy this a repress (via whatever label) is needed of Potemkin City Limits. Be nice if a euro label did it seeing how well the Smallman press went.

As much as I like to think this I honestly think this is an act. Remember when "Chris left" and "Glen Lambert" filled in?

As much as I will enjoy this a repress (via whatever label) is needed of Potemkin City Limits. Be nice if a euro label did it seeing how well the Smallman press went.

Ill have some of that PCL repress anyday.... it need to be done fo shizz!!

1:  Anti-Manifesto     2:  Head? Chest? Or Foot?     3:  Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette     4:  Showdown (G.E./P.)     5:  Ska Sucks     6:  Middle Finger Response     7:  Stick the Fucking Flag Up Your Goddam Ass, You Sonofabitch     8:  Haillie Sellasse, Up Your Ass     9:  Fuck Machine     10:  This Might Be Satire     11:  Who Will Help Me Bake This Bread?     12:  Pigs Will Pay *     13:  Homophobes Are Just Pissed ‘Cause They Can’t Get Laid *     14:  Leg-Hold Trap *     15:  I Want You To Want Me     16:  Middle Finger Response (Demo Version) *     17:  Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette (Demo Version) *     18:  This Might Be Satire (Demo Version) *     19: 

Fuck Machine (Demo Version) *

Cool to see Pigs Will Pay on there.

Propagandhi was always by far my favorite Fat Wreckord band back during my punk years so I think I am going to have to grab this.  Always loved Ska Sucks even though I love ska, there are some things about that song that really ring true

I was under the impression that Fat Mike and these guys still didn't get along. Either way, I'm excited for this!

I am not really up on the inside baseball, for curiosity sake would you care to elaborate on the rumor that they didnt get along?

Propagandhi was always by far my favorite Fat Wreckord band back during my punk years so I think I am going to have to grab this.  Always loved Ska Sucks even though I love ska, there are some things about that song that really ring true

I am not really up on the inside baseball, for curiosity sake would you care to elaborate on the rumor that they didnt get along?

http://www.punknews.org/article/8664/fat-mike-propagandhi-clarify-situation-updated

• 4 weeks later...