Propagandhi - How To Clean Everything 20th Anniversary Reissue on FAT

So I bought this and was going to wait until I recieved it to see if I want to keep the OG or the repress. I do enjoy the new sleeve as well as the bonus tracks (don't know if this stil has the soundbite at the end of side A as I haven't listened to it yet), but there is something about that original insert that this is missing which I don't like. I guess I will keep both since it's one of my favorite albums of all time.

Ya they got rid of the little soundbite on side A. Maybe because Middle Finger Response is no longer the ending track of side A?
And I feel you on the different inserts. That's why I'm just keeping both copies. I haven't done a proper sound comparison, but the reissue sounded really good, including the bonus tracks. Worth having both copies if you're a huge fan of the album/Propagandhi.

• 2 months later...

As much as I like to think this I honestly think this is an act. Remember when "Chris left" and "Glen Lambert" filled in?

As much as I will enjoy this a repress (via whatever label) is needed of Potemkin City Limits. Be nice if a euro label did it seeing how well the Smallman press went.

I'm with you on your opinion man, from all the research i've done, The whole Glen Lambert era was his act of sarcasm towards knowing the chances of being sued by Mike Burket over certain actions & statements made by Chris Hannah rather than Propagandhi are pretty good so the feud was now between Mike Burket & Glen Lambert. Obviously we all know that's pathetic & so does Chris Hannah (obviously, he's a somewhat smart guy :-/ ) which is the premise behind the whole thing. It's a rediculous situation that he's smart enuff to treat rediculously. Know what I mean. Hopefully I'm not sounding like a smartass to you bro, that's really not my intention with my comment. I'm just agreeing with & adding to your's.

Repress of Potemkin would be killer. I listen to Propagandhi every single day of my life. It's an over the top love affair I have for their music. I dont get it either. I find everything I love in music all wrapped up in their, Post LT,MR music. TE,TA just might be the best record of all time. Honestly... FS being Epitaph let me down a bit. I really thought they were finally going to remove themselves from Fat to start self releasing from here on out. I guess it TRULY is just a direct feud with Fat Mike rather than Fat RECORDS because afterall... Epitaph & Fat are practically the same goddamn thing as each other. As much as I truly hate to say it... MONEY, definately plays a factor in this. I guarantee you Supporting Cast(e) kicked their ass financially! Plus they spent $50K of royalties from Fat to start G7 & it totally failed.