Call To Arms: A Benefit For Sandy Relief (feat. Miracle of 86, John Nolan, Geoff Rickly + more)

Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce Call To Arms: A Benefit For Sandy Relief is now available to download at the Collective Confusion Records Bandcamp. Featuring 16 total tracks, (10 of which were previously unreleased), 100% of the proceeds will go to Occupy Sandy, a NY/NJ based organization dedicated to rebuilding the areas still devastated by Hurricane Sandy. 

The minimum donation is $4, but feel free to toss in more, if you can. It's for a good cause. There are plenty of VC darlings on here... if you're into this, please share it as much as you can. Tell your friends. 

Tracklist:

1. Miracle of ’86 (featuring Kevin Devine) – We Keep You Honest (2003 Demo)*

2. The Bothers – Beverly (Live At Arlene’s)*

3. The Motel Life – Alva (Acoustic)

4. The Ugly Club – All I Have To Do Is Dream (Cover)*

5. Les Vinyl – Excavate

6. Geoff Rickly (of Thursday) – New Sympathies

7. John Nolan (of TBS/SR) – I Don’t Believe You (Demo)*

8. Brendan Rivera – See You Around*

9. The Republic of Wolves – Turning Lane (Acoustic)*

10. It Ain’t Easy – Workingman

11. Adam Rubenstein (of Split Lip/Chamberlain) – Torch*

12. Tyler Bernhardt – Foreign Sweetheart

13. Cyrus – Traces*

Bonus Tracks:

14. John Nolan – It Takes A Long Time (Demo)*

15. Cyrus – Reach

16. The Bothers – Greenback Dollar Blues*

*Previously Unreleased

DOWNLOAD IT http://collectiveconfusionrecords.bandcamp.com/

I didn't see it in June and just found out about it yesterday. I'm gonna try and get around to it tonight or this weekend whenever I get a new hard-drive. It's a good cause and your a good guy.

And you're a good guy.

will get it soon... need that nolan demo

Awesome! There's actually 2 Nolan demos on there, you can only hear one on the website, though. The other one is pretty weird.

Awesome! There's actually 2 Nolan demos on there, you can only hear one on the website, though. The other one is pretty weird.

Even better, just got it right now. There something about demos that I really enjoy. I usually prefer the final version 90% of the time, and its sometimes just cool to have the demo in order to get peek into the process. In this case, I didn't particularly care for this song (I don't believe you) on Nolan's solo album, but man am I digging this demo. Definitely worth helping some folks out. 

• 4 weeks later...

Never heard of any of the artists, but still going to donate as soon as I can. It's a shame this thread doesn't have an asston of posts. Bump for me buying whenever I'm able to and bump because people need to see this.

I appreciate the (eventual) support!

I agree, I thought we'd have more bites, but hey anything I bring in is better than nothing... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...