PO: The Dangerous Summer - Golden Record

The Dangerous Summer will release its third full-length album, Golden Record, on August 6 via Hopeless Records. It can be preordered on iTunes. "Catholic Girls," the first single from the album, can be streamed here and purchased here, and the artwork is in the replies.

Tracklist
01) Catholic Girls
02) Sins
03) Drowning
04) Knives
05) Honesty
06) We Will Wait In The Fog
07) Miles Apart
08) Into The Comfort
09) I'm So Pathetic
10) Anchor
11) Sins (Revisited)
12) Catholic Girls (Revisited)
13) Miles Apart (Revisited)
14) Sins (Acoustic Demo)

Excited for this, but there's no way in hell I'm preordering another Hopeless vinyl release ever again, until I know it's a quality pressing.

Seriously, with them charging $15-20 for single LP releases you would think they could put a little QA into the process so people actually get a product worth having.

Curious as to what the pressing info is. I want to wait until I get more money, but I don't want to miss out on the gold. I don't think I could deal with a black or clear or white variant of a record called "Golden Record." Hopeless is seriously going nuts with these packages too. There's so much crazy stuff in that $1000 deal. It's ridiculous.

Curious as to what the pressing info is. I want to wait until I get more money, but I don't want to miss out on the gold. I don't think I could deal with a black or clear or white variant of a record called "Golden Record." Hopeless is seriously going nuts with these packages too. There's so much crazy stuff in that $1000 deal. It's ridiculous.

doing the classic "add 1000 to you cart"… there's 233 of the gold left. Completely guessing here, but it may be /250. and yes, the single vinyl price and deals are fucking rip offs

I know I should separate the music from the person, but it's hard for me to support these guys when they are such turdburglers 

Explain!  I've always really enjoyed these guys, especially Reach for the Sun, but I've heard stories about them being "turdburglers", I just don't remember them.  I do hear the Cody dudes name come up a lot though.

i'm so excited for this that i'm trying really hard not to get the $400 package just for the signed test press...ugh.

wait...people actually consider buying those crazy expensive packages?  

i'd just wait till one pops up on ebay, i'm sure it won't go for more than $100.  more reasonable than $400.

wait...people actually consider buying those crazy expensive packages?  

i'd just wait till one pops up on ebay, i'm sure it won't go for more than $100.  more reasonable than $400.

well yeah that's what i'm going to do....lol there's no way that i would actually pay $400 for all of that stuff that i don't need.

i guess i was just saying that i was excited enough to consider for about 2 seconds!

i think i'm going to take a chance on ordering a big package, then cancelling it, and waiting to see if it magically shows up in the mail. is that immoral? probably. does merchnow suck at inventory management? yes.

i think i can only justify getting the $40 package right now. fuck, those single LP prices are RIDICULOUS through hopeless.

also, clear gold always ends up being so lame. should have gone for solid gold like that living with lions record.

i think i'm going to take a chance on ordering a big package, then cancelling it, and waiting to see if it magically shows up in the mail. is that immoral? probably. does merchnow suck at inventory management? yes.

i think i can only justify getting the $40 package right now. fuck, those single LP prices are RIDICULOUS through hopeless.

also, clear gold always ends up being so lame. should have gone for solid gold like that living with lions record.

I've totally considered doing that on things.