PO:another new Tor Johnson Records release: Tyler Daniel Bean 7"

Burlington, VT’s Tyler Daniel Bean is back with a brand new 2-song 7″ on Tor Johnson / Kat Kat Records. You can listen to “I Was Wrong” from Everything You Do Scares Me on Absolute Punk now. The 7″ is available in three color variants (Kat Kat Records, Tor Johnson Records, and Tyler himself will each have an exclusive variant). Planned for a July 9th release, both labels have multiple pre-order options now available in their online stores. Pre-Order from Tor Johnson or Kat Kat.

Everything You Do Scares Me follows up Bean’s debut LP, Longing, released in 2012 on Kat Kat Records. 

With his critically acclaimed 2012 debut LP, Longing, behind him, Tyler Daniel Bean returns with Everything You Do Scares Me—a 2 song 7″ that examines the deep-seated effects of loss and our innate ability to accept life’s ebb and flow in and out of normalcy. Housed in a beautiful hand-screened chip-board jacket, this record is a perfect modern-day addition to all those 90s emo records that have worn thin on your turntable from years and feelings long passed.

Lyrically and musically, these songs portray the fleeting sadness and the necessary sorrow that we must embrace before looking to the inevitable future. These songs are surely sad, but they are sad in a profound and thoughtful way.

just putting this out there, i'll be taking down the "double color" (both TJR & KKR exclusives) pre-order from the site Saturday AM. Dan from Kat Kat will be coming up to package up the records & take his copies back to philly. so, the next two days are your last chance to get both colors in one package. check it out & place an order: http://www.torjohnsonrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=21&zenid=shom1mtk5oj1f8d8jf609292t2

• 1 month later...