Okay, so here's the deal: I know these things are worth serious money, and if I went the eBay route, I could probably pay my mortgage for a month or two if I sold all of them. But I'd rather sell on here to avoid the pain.

RULES
-PM me an offer for whatever record(s) you're looking for. If you say, "How much do you want?" I will delete your PM without responding.
-I will likely counter-offer unless you blow me away with what you're willing to spend initially. Don't be offended; I just have a lot of vet/medical/dental bills + I owe a decent amount of cash to the IRS right now, so every penny is definitely needed.
-If/when I reject an offer, I will put the rejected amount next to the TP in question, so you can get an idea of what I'm looking for.
-All payments must be made through PayPal and marked as "gift" as to avoid all fees. If you have a problem with this or don't trust me, well, that's kind of silly since I'm likely one of the most well known, public figures on this board. So either get over it and PM me or don't add any of these to your collection.

I've listed specific numbers where I know them. If you have any further questions, ask away. Please be generous with your offers; I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't need the money right now.

Antibalas - Antibalas LP
Cheap Girls - Giant Orange LP (8/20)
Daytrader - Twelve Years LP (9/20)
The Fall Of Troy - Doppelganger LP (8/24, with screened cover)
The Felix Culpa - Sever Your Roots 2xLP (out of 5) SOLD
The Forecast - In The Shadow Of Two Gunmen LP (11/20, with screened cover)
The Forecast - The Forecast LP (out of 5) TURNED DOWN $25
Ghost Thrower/Foreign Tongues - split 7-inch (out of 5)
Heks Orkest - Endless Scroll 7-inch (out of 5)
Hot Water Music - Exister LP (39/50)
Minus The Bear/The City On Film - split 7-inch SOLD
Minus The Bear - Interpretaciones Del Oso LP (4/10, with painted cover)
Minus The Bear - Planet Of Ice 2xLP (18/20, with painted cover) TURNED DOWN $200
Minus The Bear - Acoustics LP
The Mr. T Experience - Everyone's Entitled To Their Own Opinion LP
Moneen - Hold That Sound LP (out of 14) SOLD
Person L/Weatherbox - split 7-inch (out of 5) TURNED DOWN $20
Polar Bear Club - Sometimes Things Just Disappear LP (6/15) TURNED DOWN $20
Ryan's Hope - Apocalypse In Increments LP (out of 14)
Sainthood Reps - Monoculture LP (out of 5)
Sharks - No Gods LP (12/20) SOLD
Sparta - Threes 2xLP (10/10)
Spitalfield - Remember Right Now LP (17/20, with screened cover) TURNED DOWN $50
Terrible Things - Pre-Transmission LP
Volcano, I'm Still Excited!! - Volcano, I'm Still Excited!! LP (approved)
Volcano, I'm Still Excited!! - Volcano, I'm Still Excited!! LP (rejected)
Weatherbox - American Art 2xLP (out of 5) TURNED DOWN $75
V/A - Scott And Aubrey's Wedding 7-inch (the Forecast, Into It. Over It., the Swellers, Bomb The Music Industry!) (out of 5) TURNED DOWN $100

This statement appears to be not true.

http://f.cl.ly/items/1G173R3U2c252u3l002L/Image.jpg

It's partially true. The only way to avoid fees with using the Gift option is either have money in your Paypal balance or by linking your bank account directly. 

I'm sending money to family or friends

$0.00 USD fee if you use your PayPal balance and/or a bank account.

$3.20 USD fee if you pay using your credit or debit card.

i dont know anything about the value of these, but if someone is offering you $200 for a record and you turn it down then you probably dont want to sell it

There are records that are worth quite a bit more than $200, you know. If I'm trying to sell a $700 record and I turn down an offer for $200, that doesn't mean I don't want to sell it. It means that I know damn well I can get closer to $700 for it with a little more patience.

i dont know anything about the value of these, but if someone is offering you $200 for a record and you turn it down then you probably dont want to sell it

Well...

They have sold between 154-305 on the Bay, so I'm guessing he is just looking for something closer to the middle of that range.

What he said.