TWO Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker vinyl pre-orders!

The upcoming album, 'Advanced Basics', and a 'Singles Collection' are both getting a vinyl treatment!

Right now you can only pre-order through their fundraising campaign:

http://www.pledgemusic.com/artists/uss

The upcoming album at the $40 level, and both at the $100 level (it seems you can't order the Singles Collection on it's own).

I've asked about whether or not these will be available outside of the campaign, we'll see if they reply.  I'll be keeping an eye on the $100 level myself, if it gets close to selling out and I have no answer I'll probably pull the trigger...

17:32 05 June, 2013

Hello, Jesiah – at this particular time, we’ve only pressed the quantities listed on the Pledge site. No decision has been made as to the future of this vinyl, but as it stands – we’re only doing the quantities listed. It’s so hard to press and ship vinyl from show to show, so I believe we’ll be keeping this as a limited run.

So it looks like the answer is "probably not"... I'll have to mull over that $100 level for a while...

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I don't know if I'm the only one here who ordered one, but there's been a huge delay, but the peeps at Pledge Music have been good about keeping us in the loop.  Here's the most recent message:

With this delay – I understand that many of you will be upset, and rightfully so.  After discussing with the band, we will be doubling everyone’s vinyl order, and you will all receive a glossy, limited edition, personalized, signed and numbered USS photo by photographer Matt Barnes – as well as a couple of other goodies that we’ll put together.  While this doesn’t make up for the inconvenience, I hope you’ll understand.

So... looks like I'll have an extra copy of both items?  PM me if you're interested in a copy (whenever I finally receive it).  They also confirmed in the message that the vinyl will not be sold elsewhere, both pressings were exclusive to the Pledge Music campaign.

I'm not looking to make a killing off of it, I'll be quite reasonable with the price, throw some offers at me.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...