ISIS - Celestial reissue

• 2 years later...

The Plotkin remaster is the same from that one reissue from 2013 I last posted about in this same thread. Trust me...it sounds awesome. It makes the record sound heavier and denser and more open. That will make sense when you hear it.

I can't believe that reissue was ~3 years ago. Jesus. I'm still very happy with mine and agree that it sounds fantastic. These new variants look super nice, too.

I can't believe that reissue was ~3 years ago. Jesus. I'm still very happy with mine and agree that it sounds fantastic. These new variants look super nice, too.

Yeah, I was surprised at first this got a repress, since it feels like it wasn't reissued that long ago. That clear with brown splatter looks awesome.

I can't believe that reissue was ~3 years ago. Jesus.

Same. That trips me out. This is still my favorite ISIS album and has been in steady rotation for I guess the past three years now. I wonder if RE are still thinking about doing a Wavering Radiant repress and that press of Jesu - Ascension that was going to happen last year.

Same. That trips me out. This is still my favorite ISIS album and has been in steady rotation for I guess the past three years now. I wonder if RE are still thinking about doing a Wavering Radiant repress and that press of Jesu - Ascension that was going to happen last year.

I really hope Ascension gets pressed.

2. WR was on Ipecac/Conspiracy

4. Yes, and if you would have kept up, you would have seen that Robotic Empire were considering doing a repress of it since Ipecac/Conspiracy obviously aren't. That was quite a while ago now, hence me wondering if it is still happening.

4. Yes, and if you would have kept up, you would have seen that Robotic Empire were considering doing a repress of it since Ipecac/Conspiracy obviously aren't. That was quite a while ago now, hence me wondering if it is still happening.

Alright, great news - thanks for letting me know - I must have missed it! And I thought I'm quite up-to-date with Isis stuff :D

Looking how Robo went with recent Panopticon or Celestial represses, I'm all into it, go Robo! :)

Wavering Radiant happening in 2016.

Ascension, hopefully 2016.  Still working on this.

Thanks for the Celestial orders!

Even though I already have all the ISIS full lengths and most of the EP's (Fucking SGNL>05) I'm super excited to hear that Wavering Radiant is going to be repressed. Every ROBO repress of an ISIS LP has always sounded amazing. Ipecac pressings are pretty amazing as they are but I'm glad to know the project is in good hands with ROBO.

Speaking of, what are the chances of SNGL>05 being reissued?

Even though I already have all the ISIS full lengths and most of the EP's (Fucking SGNL>05) I'm super excited to hear that Wavering Radiant is going to be repressed. Every ROBO repress of an ISIS LP has always sounded amazing. Ipecac pressings are pretty amazing as they are but I'm glad to know the project is in good hands with ROBO.

i own all their full lengths from the represses and love them all. Isis to me is just a must have on vinyl, no song skipping just drop and  listen. can't wait for WR to be printed again.

• 1 month later...

Aaron talks about reissuing SNGL>05 in this interview from last year:

"Are there plans for any more Isis reissues?

Yes. The first three EPs (Mosquito Control, Red Sea and SGNL>05) have all been out of print for a while now. Not sure how we're going to put those together for reissues, but we'd like to make them available again in the near future. "

http://heavymetal.about.com/od/interviews/fl/Aaron-Turner-Interview.htm