Nine Inch Nails- Hesitation Marks- Halo 28- Sept 3

A bit off topic, I'd really like to see a vnyl release of Still. of coures represses of The Fragile, With Teeth, and Year Zero, as well as the Social Network would be cool but I am not holding my breath. RSD Maybe? I dont think NiN has ever participated in it.

I'd like a boxset. I think we can all use a boxset.

Bummed out that Belew quit the band. I kind of knew Avery wouldn't work out. That guy scares me. Never looks happy on stage. At least the times that I have seen him. He belongs with Janes. But at least Finck is back. He fucking rules!

They need JMJ back!!

A bit off topic, I'd really like to see a vnyl release of Still.  of coures represses of The Fragile, With Teeth, and Year Zero, as well as the Social Network would be cool but I am not holding my breath.   RSD Maybe?  I dont think NiN has ever participated in it.

Trent was working on a remix/remaster of The Fragile a year ago. I assume that's been put on hold. I want a proper reissue of that so bad. A pressing of Still would blow my mind. "And All That Could Have Been" is one of my favorite NIN tracks.

Eric Avery is an amazing musician. He does look intense on stage and always pissed. But I guess it's his way of being into his playing. Off stage he is a super nice guy. I had the chance to meet him during the NIN|JA tour in Boston and he was pleasant to talk to. 

From what he tweeted, he bowed out of being in NIN b/c he has a bunch of other music projects going on that he didn't want to leave unattended. Lately he's been very big into doing his own thing. 

As a sidenote, he is the reason and inspiration for my having picked up and learned the bass guitar. When I first heard Jane's Addiction's 'Nothing's Shocking' when it first came out and how the bass just flowed throughout, I knew that was the instrument I wanted to learn to play. 

Eric Avery is an amazing musician. He does look intense on stage and always pissed. But I guess it's his way of being into his playing. Off stage he is a super nice guy. I had the chance to meet him during the NIN|JA tour in Boston and he was pleasant to talk to.

From what he tweeted, he bowed out of being in NIN b/c he has a bunch of other music projects going on that he didn't want to leave unattended. Lately he's been very big into doing his own thing.

As a sidenote, he is the reason and inspiration for my having picked up and learned the bass guitar. When I first heard Jane's Addiction's 'Nothing's Shocking' when it first came out and how the bass just flowed throughout, I knew that was the instrument I wanted to learn to play.

Oh yes he is an amazing musician. Glad I'm not the only one who loves the bass on NS. It's that look on his face when he's playing though. Eagle eye. Every photo I have of him, same stare. Very concentrated. He is doing a lot of stuff but I've always enjoyed him most with Jane's. Never thought his spot in NIN was going to last long.

I do hope to see Justin on bass duty. I liked the LITS lineup.

They've also never done Further Down the Spiral I'd pick that up

I wouldn't expect to ever see that pressed since it's basically a supplement of remixes.

http://www.discogs.com/Nine-Inch-Nails-Fixed/release/100537

http://www.discogs.com/Nine-Inch-Nails-Things-Falling-Apart/release/66180

http://www.discogs.com/%D0%981%D0%9831%D0%98CH%D0%9841L5-Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3D/release/1425639

Fuck those tickets are expensive! Probably worth it though. Shame they sold out before I pulled the trigger.

I don't think I've ever seen general admission tix for a show at the Palace of Auburn Hills, MI anywhere close to $100+ fees before. At least for anything I was interested in. Day passes to something like lollapalloza where he is playing cost less than that. Seems crazy to me.

I however did pay that for the NIN/JA presale at a different Detroit area venue but they were 3rd row center seats and I got to see Jane's Addiction. That seemed like a way better deal to me. He keeps hyping this tour up as something totally new but i can't see it being anything that special.

I don't think I've ever seen general admission tix for a show at the Palace of Auburn Hills, MI anywhere close to $100+ fees before. At least for anything I was interested in. Day passes to something like lollapalloza where he is playing cost less than that. Seems crazy to me.

I however did pay that for the NIN/JA presale at a different Detroit area venue but they were 3rd row center seats and I got to see Jane's Addiction. That seemed like a way better deal to me. He keeps hyping this tour up as something totally new but i can't see it being anything that special.

I really don't think $100 is worth it.  But I scored a pair as a birthday gift for my girlfriend.  Hopefully she finds it worth it.

I tried for the Boston date but not only did I not remember my account password, I never got it reset after multiple tries with Modlife. Their service just plan sucks. 

I just created a new account entirely. I tried changing my old account but nothing would stick. Couldn't risk it. 

I'm sure Trent has something amazing in mind. I saw the LITS show up in Sacramento and WG in Santa Barbara, both in pit, and don't remember those being anywhere past $50 (It's been a while, don't remember it being that much). If it's anything like that HTDA show, It'd be worth it. It's just not in my budget right now. I'm trying to get tickets for my friends and I to see Jimmy Eat World around my birthday.

Anyone get nin.com presale tickets for The Joint? I missed out. I'll probably try the next presale tomorrow, but just curious as to what I should expect for pricing.

I was on the screen but after looking at those prices I gave up on it. Paying close to $90 for a show, I'd need to sell a few things on my thread to justify that, and I actually wanted to go to both shows! Haha!

EDIT: It's $71-$81 according to the venue website.

Missed out on the Vegas tickets and I'll be at work for tomorrow's pre-sale. Might have to settle with Key Arena in Seattle after all, yuck!

Four years in Seattle and I still haven't seen anything at Key Arena.  I think there have been maybe 3 shows I've wanted to go to there and could never justify the cost of admission.  This might change that.  Last time I saw NIN was incredible.

It's just a shitty venue. The sound quality isn't all that good and I'm not a fan of the sight lines when seeing a concert there. The last time I was there was NIN/QOTSA and it was the worst of the 3 NIN shows I've been to, the others were incredible. Since EITS is opening, shitty venue or not I just can't miss it.