Nine Inch Nails- Hesitation Marks- Halo 28- Sept 3

Anyone else receive a warped copy. My 3rd replacement is enroute from amazon and all of LP 1s have had serious warpage! The 2nd replacement came in the vinyl mailer inside of a box with tons of padding and that copy had serious damage to packaging and you could see lots of bends on the outside cover. Tomorrow the 3rd replacement is coming so maybe that one will be ok. First two came from Fontana, CA facility and next one from Fernley, NV. With the crazy heat this week I can only imagine what will arrive later this morning!

Picked up a copy from my local vinyl / everything else under the sun shop today. Sounds PHENOMENAL. Honestly one of the best sounding records I have purely based on Audio Quality alone. Also helps that the songs are top notch IMO. Seems Trent gets it whenit comes to mastering correctly.

Got my vinyl copy in the other day. After the first listen I'm pretty underwhelmed, but hopefully it grows on me. A lot of the songs just sounded bland, but I did like some of the tracks near the middle/end of the record. 

I felt that way at first. So much of it had been "leaked" via the festival appearances and by the band themselves that it took several listens for the album to feel "cohesive" to me. I pretty much love it now. 

Upon many listens, its my fav album since Fragile

I think I can agree with this statement.  Although I've only just liked everything since The Fragile, so my bar for NIN albums is lower than it used to be.  I prefer the guitar heavy Nine Inch Nails that was more prominent on The Fragile and earlier and Hesitation Marks seems to be more synth focused.  I enjoy the album, it's just not their output I gravitate towards.

I've been a fan since PHM. This is cool, has some great beats, etc... But what would have been really different for nine inch nails is to make an album with less digital effects, synthesizers, processing, etc. something a bit more pure like real drums and guitars. But as always Trent can put these sounds into amazing compositions

I've been a fan since PHM. This is cool, has some great beats, etc... But what would have been really different for nine inch nails is to make an album with less digital effects, synthesizers, processing, etc. something a bit more pure like real drums and guitars. But as always Trent can put these sounds into amazing compositions

Broken?

The Slip?