Nine Inch Nails- Hesitation Marks- Halo 28- Sept 3

The Lp sounds great, nice a clean I like it it a lot more than the I-tunes streaming version no big surprise. Unfortunately it came with printed sleeves and of course the bottoms were blown out. Nothing extra for NIN.com so support you local record store if you were on the fence.

I was under the impression that if you bought from the nin store that you'd have access to download the audiophile master digital files.  The article made it sound like that was an option exclusive to nin.com.

I was under the impression that if you bought from the nin store that you'd have access to download the audiophile master digital files. The article made it sound like that was an option exclusive to nin.com.

Yes, why don't you think you can? The album doesn't drop until Tuesday, so I doubt they'll open the download before then.

I think he was referring to the "nothing exclusive if you buy from NIN.com" comment.

The audiophile master is the exclusive from NIN.com so you do get something special instead of getting it from your local.

Yeah that's more or less what I was saying. I collect NIN stuff and ordered it from the website despite the 13 dollar shipping for Media Mail in hopes of them sending an extra 12inch or something like they did with the How To Destroy Angles EP. So I was just passing along there's no extra physical bonus. And as of right now you can't DL it so I'm guessing that will drop Monday or Tuesday.