WTB Streetlight Manifesto The Hands That Thieve

freaksgeeks

I'm looking for Streetlight Manifesto's The Hands That Thieve on any color. I was hoping to avoid supporting Victory as much as possible and I figure at this point, the best way to go about that is to buy an already circulating copy. Looking to pay close to if not sale price (so somewhere around $20, plus shipping) I am willing to negotiate a little though. Let me know if anyone wants to help me out here on getting one of my favorite albums without compromising my morals!

I have the music, that's not the issue. I want a physical copy of the record, which doesn't seem to be an option through the RISC store, so I'm looking into my alternatives. I'm able to rationalize buying a copy that's already circulating because it's a means of giving Victory the least amount of money possible for this record (it's already been bought, they gain no additional money from my purchase). RISC doesn't appear to be getting them in anytime soon, and I'd rather do this now than wait until the cost skyrockets and I'm paying an arm and a leg for the record.

• 3 weeks later...