iOS 7

• 4 months later...

Update to iOS 7.1 today and noticed a few changes. 

One thing that I am wondering why it happened and how to fix. The wallpaper now seems darker at the top half of the image. Anyone know how to get back to the normal colors/lighting/whatever?

There's some settings in the accessibility part that deal with the darkness of things, so I'd look there.

Main difference I've noticed is the screen that shows when you answer/are on a call.

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this thread, but I've got a question.

I just subscribed to iTunes Match last night and now I'm trying to get it to work on my iPhone 5. I went into settings to turn it on and there's no on/off switch; there's just a "subscribe to iTunes Match" button. After pressing that, the window advertising iTunes Match comes up and there's a button that says "Subscirbe for $24.99 per Year" I already payed last night on my computer so I click the button again on my phone. A pop up window comes up asking if I'm sure I want to subscribe. I press yes and it tells me I'm already subscribed and says "to turn on iTunes Match on this device, go to Music in the Settings app" and there's a link to open the Settings app. I press that and it takes me right back to the music settings screen where there's still no option to turn it on/off, but only a subscribe button which sends me through the same loop of telling me I'm already subscribed, but giving no option to turn it on.

I've searched around and I can't find any answers so far. I've tried turning my phone off and on, I've tried syncing it, I've tried to activate iTunes Match on my brother's phone who shares my iTunes account and it does the same thing. I've got no idea what to do. 

Anybody have any other advice?

Sorry to bump this thread, but I've got a question.

I just subscribed to iTunes Match last night and now I'm trying to get it to work on my iPhone 5. I went into settings to turn it on and there's no on/off switch; there's just a "subscribe to iTunes Match" button. After pressing that, the window advertising iTunes Match comes up and there's a button that says "Subscirbe for $24.99 per Year" I already payed last night on my computer so I click the button again on my phone. A pop up window comes up asking if I'm sure I want to subscribe. I press yes and it tells me I'm already subscribed and says "to turn on iTunes Match on this device, go to Music in the Settings app" and there's a link to open the Settings app. I press that and it takes me right back to the music settings screen where there's still no option to turn it on/off, but only a subscribe button which sends me through the same loop of telling me I'm already subscribed, but giving no option to turn it on.

I've searched around and I can't find any answers so far. I've tried turning my phone off and on, I've tried syncing it, I've tried to activate iTunes Match on my brother's phone who shares my iTunes account and it does the same thing. I've got no idea what to do. 

Anybody have any other advice?

I don't have iTunes Match so I can't confirm this, but I think you go into Settings, Music, and then turn on Show All Music.