The Horrible Crowes: Live at the Troubadour

If they were as boring and awkward that night as they were T the Bowery then this is an easy pass

Fallon was a comedian that night! Great show! Glad I went to the LA and LB shows. This one will be worth it. 

I would love to see another album by HC, but I wouldn't mind another GA album either. It's a win-win scenario. 

I'm really curious about the poster though. El Jefe hinted that the PO poster would compliment the original show posters. I snagged one of those recently when El jefe put his archives up. Expensive, but I wanted it. 

"The hi-definition DVD features twelve live tracks from that night."

That might mean they won't include the cover songs on the DVD. i hope they don't edit out the lyrics from The Cure's "Pictures of You" from the end of Ladykiller. That was a really cool musical quote to add to the song.

i also hope the album (and/or the DVD) includes some of Brian's onstage banter. he had some funny stories to tell that night.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure the PO is not going up tomorrow, just being announced.

And if I recall correctly, I think it's going up sometime next week.

That would actually be pretty annoying seeing as how the release details were made public weeks ago and preorders are already up at amazon, soundstage, and shop radio cast.