The Horrible Crowes: Live at the Troubadour

Got my bundle today. Loving the album itself. Kind of disappointed that DVD performance didn't include all of Brian's in between song banter or the cover songs. Plus his quote of The Cure's Pictures of You lyrics were removed from the DVD but left on the album itself. Strange decisions but I'm sure it has to do with licensing.

• 1 month later...

Banquet records still has 25 copies of the orange if anyone is dead set on getting it. It's limited to 1,000. Wonder how many blue were made.

If you do order from Banquet, ask them to make darn sure they actually send you orange. There are 500 blue/black, 1,000 black, and 1,000 orange.

• 9 months later...

If you do order from Banquet, ask them to make darn sure they actually send you orange. There are 500 blue/black, 1,000 black, and 1,000 orange.

Banquet has the Euro Orange copies on sale for £5. Shipping was double that to the states, but still a good price to a get a copy of the Euro version.

• 4 years later...