The Horrible Crowes: Live at the Troubadour

Had to go with the big bundle. That is some well designed merch and I don't own any horrible crowes stuff (other than records).

I wasn't sure if that would cause problems down the road so I chose UPS ground. Should I cancel and save $7?

The bundles don't qualify for media mail. The Poster, mug, shirt all violate the rules. Most likely outcome is that sideone emails the other dude and says "hey, we can't ship this media. We can refund you or you can pay for UPS". The other outcome would be they ship it and hope the USPS doesn't open the package (which I guess would be their problem, not the buyers?).

Excited to hear this, but couldn't pull myself to drop the big money for the bundle. The poster looks great though. El Jefe always has the best designs. Hope you all really dig it when it comes.

like i said on the page before, i'll sell the poster (and the shirt) more than likely, if you're interested. I've already got too much El Jefe stuff up as it is, and I just wanted to coffee cup :D

I may definitely have to take you up on that when you receive the poster.

Might be able to buy mine off me in person (at the next Detroit Gaslight show maybe?).

Posters cost a bit to ship so it helps. I don't know. I kinda have a wall where I throw cheap posters that get thrown into orders or are taken from shows on with sticky tack. Not really into the whole framed poster thing. Seems like it would be a shame to do that to this one, though.

Just throwing it out there.

Might be able to buy mine off me in person (at the next Detroit Gaslight show maybe?).

Posters cost a bit to ship so it helps. I don't know. I kinda have a wall where I throw cheap posters that get thrown into orders or are taken from shows on with sticky tack. Not really into the whole framed poster thing. Seems like it would be a shame to do that to this one, though.

Just throwing it out there.

That might sound like a deal. Hopefully they announce some dates soon. Sounds like they're already working on writing new material. So, that's exciting. Would love to work something out with you though if it'll save me a little cash.

That might sound like a deal. Hopefully they announce some dates soon. Sounds like they're already working on writing new material. So, that's exciting. Would love to work something out with you though if it'll save me a little cash.

Cool. It'll just go into storage for a little and we'll see if there is ever an opportunity for a handoff. Obviously not going to drive over an hour to save the shipping on a poster. Not in a rush to sell it. Just was really after the shirt/mug so had to go with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...