PO: Norma Jean-Wrongdoers

• 2 weeks later...

This album is really good. I mean, really really good. Better than Meridional. If you like Botch and Deftones, you'll love this album.

I had a hard time accepting how many people were loving on OGTA and had never heard Botch before. There is a riff on OGTA that is a practical carbon copy of a riff on An Anthology Of Dead Ends.

That said, I enjoy NJ to a degree, but haven't obsessed over an album like I did BTMKTC upon its release.

I had a hard time accepting how many people were loving on OGTA and had never heard Botch before. There is a riff on OGTA that is a practical carbon copy of a riff on An Anthology Of Dead Ends.

That said, I enjoy NJ to a degree, but haven't obsessed over an album like I did BTMKTC upon its release.

Out of curiosity, what 2 songs could you compare?

I received a download of the track "Family Bike Wreck" (not on the standard track listing) via email yesterday... It's in .wav format which is a bit random, so that is going to have to be converted. I PO'd the blue splatter vinyl off MerchNow.

Does anyone know how many pressings were done in each colour variant?

I received a download of the track "Family Bike Wreck" (not on the standard track listing) via email yesterday... It's in .wav format which is a bit random, so that is going to have to be converted. I PO'd the blue splatter vinyl off MerchNow.

Huh. Was the download as a bonus for preordering this or what? I haven't seen any info regarding that song and I've had the full album for two weeks for press.

I'm guessing the pressing info is something like /300 blue /1700 purple or something like that. Maybe /500 and /1000.

I did not receive any such email and I pre-ordered as well... how about you forward that email along? ;)