PO: Norma Jean-Wrongdoers

Some people get zero emails, I received 2.  I also ordered each color vinyl, maybe that's why. 

PM me if you want the email forwarded, the link can only be opened (3) times I think FYI

PM me your email if you just want the track sent directly to you.  Not trying to undercut Norma Jean here!  I just think (and because I think it, that makes it right) that any B-side, or any music at all that's unavailable for purchase is totally up for grabs and tradeable on the underground.  I always say to tracks that are unavailable-if you want me to pay for it-put it up for sale!  Cause I gladly will. 

However if I send you the song you must purchase album :]  And if you don't, I will see you in Hell.  ......From Heaven.

• 2 weeks later...

It's taking everything I have to wait for the vinyl to listen.

Not on every release, but I often do this as well.  Not specifically on vinyl, but I'll refuse to listen to any promotional advance releases and just listen to an album in it's entirity on the release date (or earlier should I receive a pre-order in the mail ahead of schedule, which happens often).

All I've heard of this Norma Jean is AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHARK BITE AHHH! which is fun as hell, and all I'm hearing is good things about Wrongdoers.  Very excited, and Summer Slaughter swinging through my town soon as well.  BOOMSHOCKALOCKA.

I swear after I finished the last song I was going to post this. Redeemer + NJ right now = this album.

i like it. i mean, i was way more into this band up to redeemer but for a 5th (or 6th lp if you include the luti-kriss record) - this is solid and fairly true to the sound on that record considering all the lineup changes.

i like it. i mean, i was way more into this band up to redeemer but for a 5th (or 6th lp if you include the luti-kriss record) - this is solid and fairly true to the sound on that record considering all the lineup changes.

This is #6 without counting Luti-Kriss.

BTMAKTC

O GOD

REDEEMER

ANTI MOTHER

MERIDIONAL

WRONGDOERS