Alexisonfire Boxset?

Find that hard to believe. 1000 in a few hours. It's not like they're a massive band. I bet there's more go up soon due to incorrect multiple orders

You underestimate the size of this band. They sold out 2 nights at Brixton, in no time (11k tickets), then played arenas all across Canada. They're big!

These sold out within bout half hour, with duplicated orders being cancelled and one or 2 copies at a time being dropped on the site.

It's gone mate

Saw this on Facebook...

Holiday wishes from george and the gang

So our box set sold out in a mere 30 mins. Selling 1000 box sets, at the lofty price of $250, on a predominantly dead format, is no easy task. It's a god damn Christmas miracle. I really don't want you to think that a gesture like that has gone unnoticed or unappreciated by the AOF camp. We love you all and are very grateful you would go to such great lengths for us. 

Now we didn't make a big deal about this before but there is an aspect of this box set you might not know about. 

Over a year ago it came to our attention that Distort Records was looking to sell the rights to the Alexisonfire back catalogue. That includes the self titled, Watch Out and Crisis. Rather than watch them be sold to just anyone, our manager and the owner of Dine Alone records Joel Carriere offered to buy them with the intention that once he had recouped the cost to purchase them he would return the masters to the band. This is the first real release since he did so and the box set sale has gone a long way towards giving us back ownership of our music. It's a Christmas gift that you probably didn't even know you were giving us. 

So me and the band would like to send a very sincere and heartfelt thank you to everyone who purchased an alexisonfire vinyl box set. 

Also, don't go rushing to Ebay if you didn't get one. We are already discussing pressing a second batch and the full lengths on their own. (More info when everyone's holidays are done)

xoxoxoxoxo
George

https://www.facebook.com/AOFofficial/posts/10153669377440215

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait to get my hands on it. Hope you cared about what I wrote in the infobox at checkout :/

Will this be the last video? I could imagine one more focussed on the breakup and probablby the Dogs Blood EP !?

Pretty sure Justin said a fair few pages back, that it was just the albums. The OC/YC video did seem like it left their story a bit unfinished though.