Alexisonfire Boxset?

Mine's on the way. Shipped on the first day of shipping, I think. Still in the states though so it'll take a while to get here (UK)

Dying to see some photos. Are they numbered?

No, they're not numbered. Justin said they thought about it after the final go was given for production but it was too late or something. 

Glad everyone's starting to receive their copies.

Justin, did you mention a cd of the remastered S/T and some new AOF merch at some point in this crazy thread? Or am I going mad?

remastered cd is available digitally today and the dine alone pressings of the CD's will be up in our store later this week

So S/T, WO!, and Crisis are 2x LPs?? Awesome!  The original pressings were 1x.

Vague peeve: They included a 45 adapter, but none of the records in the package require it :P

Question:  Is there room to slide in another LP? (iTunes Originals).

- S/T is remastered and it, WO! and Crisis are all recut as 45rpm... sounds awesome!

- i hear you about the adaptor, still some DA releases planned that will require them (NOT AOF)

- there is room for the iTunes originals vinyl, made sure of that. this also fits nicely in an expedit

- S/T is remastered and it, WO! and Crisis are all recut as 45rpm... sounds awesome!

- i hear you about the adaptor, still some DA releases planned that will require them (NOT AOF)

- there is room for the iTunes originals vinyl, made sure of that. this also fits nicely in an expedit

Awesome, thanks for the quick answers Justin!

Very excited about these two points. Especially the fact that I can keep all my AoF in one box and it'll sit nicely on my shelf. Great job justin!