Alexisonfire Boxset?

Mine is stuck in Springfield, MA. Bad weather up north?

I just checked and mine was stuck in Springfield too but just scanned in at Bethpage, NY and should be here (Brooklyn,NY) tomorrow. Actually the weather minus a little fog was really nice today. Probably the nicest it's been in a while. So weather was definitely not a factor.

On a side note, did anyone else get overcharged for shipping?  Paid $37 and the actual cost ended up being $18.

Really? I never understand people who complain about this.

You pay for shipping and handling.

The box is not free. The kick ass padding was not free. The extra tape and strapping holding the boxes secure are is free. The employee who packed the box and brought it to the post is not free.

These charges are not reflected on the little price tag on the corner of your shipping label.

The box is not free. The kick ass padding was not free. The extra tape and strapping holding the boxes secure are is free. The employee who packed the box and brought it to the post is not free.

These charges are not reflected on the little price tag on the corner of your shipping label.

i agree with you--premium shipping costs to protect a premium item is okay by me.

but i'm going to play devil's advocate here. shouldn't some of those costs be figured into the price of the product? almost 20% of my total came from S&H. and I doubt that a single box + padding + tape costs $20.

sidenote: my tracking finally got updated to north Houston. really hoping it gets here today, but it'll probably be tomorrow.

Was out for delivery yesterday for me and didn't get it cause nobody was home, checked the post office on my way to work after my lecture and it wasn't there yet, 10 minutes after checking I got the email saying it was available for pickup at the post office. Darn. Have to get it today after class. 

It doesn't cost $20+ to package something and bring it to the post office...That is insane.