Alexisonfire Boxset?

Justin - Is the remastered self-titled CD up on Dine Alone's webstore yet? There's a listing, but it's ambiguous if the CD is remastered or only the iTunes link, and trying to buy the CD leads to what looks like an old Kings Road listing (http://kingsroadmerch.com/dine-alone-records/view/?id=4512&cid=1379) that says it's a Distort pressing of the CD. I don't want to buy until I'm sure it's the remastered CD.

Also, any chance of a CD boxset? I LOVE the look of the vinyl box set packaging, I'm just more of a CD collector. Even if not a full boxset, I would love some kind of CD "EPs and B-sides" collection that includes stuff never on CD before like Math Sheets, Dogs Blood, Death Letter, iTunes Originals, Aussie, Insulation, etc. (not counting CD-Rs for some of those, I mean a nice CD-ROM release).

Yes, just got an email from my mom saying my boxset arrived! Kind of blows that the postage was $23.50 and I paid $44 though..

the boxes were $250 + shipping & handling which covers the rest of the costs (custom box, bumpers, etc). couldnt take a chance having one of the boxes arriving damaged, that would be more money / time / anger for everyone

Justin - Is the remastered self-titled CD up on Dine Alone's webstore yet? There's a listing, but it's ambiguous if the CD is remastered or only the iTunes link, and trying to buy the CD leads to what looks like an old Kings Road listing (http://kingsroadmerch.com/dine-alone-records/view/?id=4512&cid=1379) that says it's a Distort pressing of the CD. I don't want to buy until I'm sure it's the remastered CD.

Also, any change of a CD boxset? I LOVE the look of the vinyl box set packaging, I'm just more of a CD collector. Even if not a full boxset, I would love some kind of CD "EPs and B-sides" collection that includes stuff never on CD before like Math Sheets, Dogs Blood, Death Letter, iTunes Originals, Aussie, Insulation, etc. (not counting CD-Rs for some of those, I mean a nice CD-ROM release).

remastered version isnt up yet. if it says Distort pressing its the old versions, new remastered version is Dine Alone.

no plans for a cd box, sorry

Complains about shipping costs but would have also complained if he/she/it had missed out on getting one. Makes sense.

There's no harm in mentioning it. Justin might have said, no problem email the store and we'll refund you the difference and then I would have had $20 to spend on another DA record. Thanks for coming out though.

Also, had I not gotten one, I wouldn't have complained I would have been happy to save myself $300 and just continued to listen to my original pressings.

I don't know if this was answered already, but was there a reason the iTunes Originals wasn't in the boxset? It's literally the only thing missing.

Plus the sole record version only has 6 of the 12 songs from the digital. Before the boxset was announced I was hoping the other 6 would get pressed somehow.

There's no harm in mentioning it. Justin might have said, no problem email the store and we'll refund you the difference and then I would have had $20 to spend on another DA record. Thanks for coming out though.

Also, had I not gotten one, I wouldn't have complained I would have been happy to save myself $300 and just continued to listen to my original pressings.

Really? I never understand people who complain about this.

You pay for shipping and handling.

The box is not free. The kick ass padding was not free. The extra tape and strapping holding the boxes secure are is free. The employee who packed the box and brought it to the post is not free.

These charges are not reflected on the little price tag on the corner of your shipping label.

I don't know if this was answered already, but was there a reason the iTunes Originals wasn't in the boxset? It's literally the only thing missing.

Plus the sole record version only has 6 of the 12 songs from the digital. Before the boxset was announced I was hoping the other 6 would get pressed somehow.

Weren't the other 6 just studio versions?

Woops yeah the other 6 are studio. Haven't listened to it (digitally) in a while and completely forgot.

And I guess it makes sense that it was released recently so not included which is what I assumed too, I'm just wondering if there's another reason or if Justin ever did reply to anyone asking. I really like the iTunes Originals record.

Woops yeah the other 6 are studio. Haven't listened to it (digitally) in a while and completely forgot.

And I guess it makes sense that it was released recently so not included which is what I assumed too, I'm just wondering if there's another reason or if Justin ever did reply to anyone asking. I really like the iTunes Originals record.

No real reason, we did make sure there was enough room for it to fit in though

Just picked this up from customs office...beautiful..!

There is only one little thing that I'm sad about :/ the little tray that holds the 7"s is definitely damaged on one side..I already took pictures, Justin to whom should I send these? Would like to know if there is maybe a replacement for this particular tray or something :/ doesn't look repairable. Everything else is in perfect shape but I'd like this to be 100% perfect.

Just picked this up from customs office...beautiful..!

There is only one little thing that I'm sad about :/ the little tray that holds the 7"s is definitely damaged on one side..I already took pictures, Justin to whom should I send these? Would like to know if there is maybe a replacement for this particular tray or something :/ doesn't look repairable. Everything else is in perfect shape but I'd like this to be 100% perfect.

so you had to pay the same amount as me?