IT'S BEEN A WHILE, YA TURKEYS. BUY MY SHIT.

djones0930

Just spent the last hour trying to figure out my old username n password/fixed/that was fun.

Hey GUYS N GALS, HOWVE YA BEEN. mizz-u. 

I want and neeeeed to sell my vinyl, because at some point I'll be moving to Cali (unless an AWESOME job appears out of nowhere) AND the fact that my student loans are heavier than Yokozuna after leaving a golden corral. 

Either way, I know you vet and rook users will help meeee, I hoooope.

I HAVE ONLY 15 RECORD MAILERS, so some will be in legit packaging, others will be in DIY mailers. 

PM me or text me (540 664 8961), I dont give a shit. Just help me out. I was to use eBay for some of them, but fuck that.

If anyone does a bulkload purchase, I will include a bottle of hot sauce of my choice at random (probably sriracha). 

Also, I haven't updated my 7" and 10" yet, mainly because it took like 3 hours to organize my 12s and whew that was a treat, but I'll get up on that soon, so just stick with the 12s, sweet thangs.

OKAY GO

TO all of you lovely lads who bought/are buying:

I'm mailing them out Friday rather than tomorrow because good 'ol student loans dude called me today saying I fucked up my last payment (AWESOME) and paid way too low (I was probably drunk when I paid, whatever), so as of eight hours ago I'm broke until I get paid in a few days. COOL.

Plus, it'll get me a chance to have everything packaged purrfectly and find some good hot sauces for a couple of you dudes.

Thanks again for helping me out!

WWWOOOOOOOO

holy SHIT my bad haha

Bad time to be switching jobs (technically a promotion and changing locations), and also my sister flew in because our mother had back to back operations trying to fix her colon so she didn't die (almost did! but she's okay now (for now)). AND ON TOP OF THAT each time I'd log into VC it would just load..and load...and load...and then my ADHD would kick in and POOF i'd completely forget what the hell were my intentions! 

Anyway, SORRY GUYSSSSS

I MAILED 4 RECORDS TODAY BECAUSE I DIDNT GET TO GO TO MY DAMN DAD'S HOUSE TO GET MY DAMN RECORDS, BUT I'M GOING RIGHT AFTER I SEND THIS DAMN MESSAGE. (insert dumb & dumber scene where harry says, "I'm going to toss this damn curse right into that damn pond!")

tumblr_mos1ts8jnH1rn4z1no2_r1_500.gif

Allll riigghhttyy then...the following 4 packages are coming to:

Casey Whitman: 9549 0110 0727 3175 5706 78 Expected Delivery Date: 06/27/13

Robert Silva: 9549 0110 0727 3175 5702 96 Expected Delivery Date: 07/01/13

Lawrence Kaplan: 9549 0110 0727 3175 5694 36 Expected Delivery Date: 07/01/13

Jonathan Fugge: 9549 0110 0727 3175 5704 87 Expected Delivery Date: 06/29/13

Okay, I'm gonna leave this page open so it'll say I'm online, but I'll be driving to 'ol dingleBerryville, Virginia to grab my other records! 

Marvin, Cory, and David! You dudes are next!

K bye