Strangest record that you have?

There was one of these at my local shop for months and I keep kicking myself for not buying it. That thing is fucking cool!

What's even better is I snagged it for a mere $5... Then went ahead and played it for the hell of it. I'm pretty sure it was the first time this single was EVER placed on a turntable... Not a hint of noise. Pretty sure the previous owner bought it solely for collecting.

What's even better is I snagged it for a mere $5... Then went ahead and played it for the hell of it. I'm pretty sure it was the first time this single was EVER placed on a turntable... Not a hint of noise. Pretty sure the previous owner bought it solely for collecting.

I am immensely jealous, sir.

I can post some weird flexi or shaped album, but weirdest thing I own is my mom's LP of a 'I forgot which musical' performance done when she was in HS.

Hah....I have one like that too except its my dads...he played trombone for the Newbury High School production of Guys and Dolls

One of these days I'm going to actually listen to it

+HIRS+/Deceiver - "Needlebreaker" split 7". It's a single-sided lathe cut record that plays from the inside out and has a chunk cut out with a hacksaw, so if you don't take the stylus off in time it can break your needle (hence the name). There's time after the last song to get up and lift the stylus, but even still I've only played it once.

R-5484387-1394559368-6382.jpeg

I (as Cocaine Breath) also did a 2" lathe cut split with +HIRS+ which is probably the funniest record I own.

R-5598338-1397604345-8828.jpeg

+HIRS+ has some great releases. They're one 9" record away from having every size from 2"-12" records, as well as several tapes and a minidisc (not a 3" CD, an old-school minidisc).

I own a random 7" released by the Catholic church.  A story about some boy on his birthday loving Jesus and angels and stuff.  It's on red wax.

A 1970's LP of a live middle school band.  Pretty awful.

A rhythm LP with different backing tracks for people to practice their instruments with.

I've got one of only a few of the blood filled Flaming Lips Heady Fwends records that's not sealed so you can actually play it.  It's pretty gross as the blood has gotten kinda black and chunky.  I blame Ke$ha.

Is it true that if you drink Ke$ha's blood that you turn into her?

• 2 weeks later...

I've got one of only a few of the blood filled Flaming Lips Heady Fwends records that's not sealed so you can actually play it. It's pretty gross as the blood has gotten kinda black and chunky. I blame Ke$ha.

I'd love to see a video of that being played! I've seen them being handled but that would be a whole nother level of cool... Also direct feed audio too I wanna hear the bloooooood

I have this record called 'Let's Go Monkey', which is a boot from Taiwan with a Taiwanese band covering Ventures songs. Got it in a lot deal I bought from some guy a couple years back. Can't barely find anything on it, but I guess the label, Liming Records, was notorious for putting stuff like this out to sell to US military. They have some in the same vein but with Beach Boys covers. Kinda cool, but very strange!