Strangest record that you have?

Another cool one I have... Late 70's promo from Mercury Records of r&b music sent to record shops for in-store play. They also did a rock one. Both were titled 33 1/3 Counterrevolutions

The record plays from the inside out. Common for some 78s, oddity singles and eps, transcription discs... But not really on full length albums.

It has a pretty killer tracklisting too.

I have the Totally Unicorn one and this:

Phantasy0015A.jpgthe back is a print of the shiney side of a CD.

WANT.

Another cool one I have... Late 70's promo from Mercury Records of r&b music sent to record shops for in-store play. They also did a rock one. Both were titled 33 1/3 Counterrevolutions

The record plays from the inside out. Common for some 78s, oddity singles and eps, transcription discs... But not really on full length albums.

It has a pretty killer tracklisting too.

WANT.

ill sell you it. 

Mine is definitely less exciting than all the square and blob shaped records but I have the clear yellow test press of the Mischief Brew/ Andrew Jackson Jihad split with the 8" cut into a 10" with the concentric grooves that does the same thing all of the records from that release do where it switches from one version of the song to the other when you bump the table.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So aapparently in the late 70's my grandparents almost bought a Mc Donalds franchise. They got sent this flexi-disc with a letter signed by Ray Kroc. We were cleaning out their basement and found this.

Z6AtwS2.jpg

I dont know if it's just me or what but I think this is pretty legendary. B)

• 8 months later...

So aapparently in the late 70's my grandparents almost bought a Mc Donalds franchise. They got sent this flexi-disc with a letter signed by Ray Kroc. We were cleaning out their basement and found this.

Z6AtwS2.jpg

This thing is crazy. It's also funny because Ray Kroc was not the founder of McDonald's like it says on the packet.