Photos of New Mexican Disaster Squad / Dry County

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

[image]

We just got in the New Mexican Disaster Squad and Dry County 7″s. I decided to take a photo of the NMDS test pressing along with the other colors which Kiss of Death were kind enough to package in a sleeve. We will try to get all of the orders out today. Remember that your orders til the end of the month make you eligible to win that test pressing. Good luck.

i recieved my copies a few days ago and in live in australia. i placed my order thru kiss of death though.

got the 4 normal colors, plus an oddball darker swampish green wich bryon said they only recieved one of.

also got a free copy of transmit! transmit! which is awesome

ill post pics of my records when i get home. ive got two rat patrol pinks if someone wants a copy

i sent virgil 50 copies of my bands 7" for free and he kindly said he would send them out to people who placed NMDS orders for the new 7" thus = free records for you!

how do you score a free 7" if you didn't need to order this? like say you were involved with the label that put it out