PO: Thrice - Identity Crisis repress?

Just got my blue/black copy yesterday and i'm having skipping issues almost once per song. First time i've had issues with a brand new record. Gave it a solid cleaning with the brush I have but still no luck.

Anyone else have this experience?

Same, do you notice the arm moving side to side during play like the record is off center?

Edit: Commented on a facebook post about the album and let them know, they said they would switch it out.

That is exactly what happens, I thought it might just need a little extra pressure from the counterweight but nope.

Looks like your comment may have been removed. I will try and email them directly and reference this thread. 

Lame, they did remove it, guess so it doesn't discourage people buying the album. I'm waiting to see if anyone else has this problem. Tonight I'll probably make a video comparing the needle movement from this album to another one.

I purchased mine from https://nosleeprecords.com/ and used their crummy email form to hit them up, but no response yet. 

You contacted us about an hour ago. You should receive a response back soon, please hold tight. 

Lame, they did remove it, guess so it doesn't discourage people buying the album. I'm waiting to see if anyone else has this problem. Tonight I'll probably make a video comparing the needle movement from this album to another one.

Social media and message boards aren't the appropriate places to contact someone with an issue. I'm more than happy to resolve problems and things typically move along a lot faster to those who hit us up directly via email. 

Thanks for the response and handling this matter so well! Definitely beating the shit out of comcast on the customer service side of things!!!!

If your records show I contacted you an hour ago it might be the email form as it was yesterday afternoon that I sent it in. (sorry to call it crummy by the way, I just hate those things and prefer direct email, which I now see is in the order confirmation and should have gone that route in the first place!) 

You contacted us about an hour ago. You should receive a response back soon, please hold tight. 

Social media and message boards aren't the appropriate places to contact someone with an issue. I'm more than happy to resolve problems and things typically move along a lot faster to those who hit us up directly via email. 

Sent a message through the contact page, thanks for the help man!

I haven't ordered from No Sleep directly for a while. I received a damaged item from them and sent them a couple messages and used the e-mail form thing to send them a message offering to send pictures, etc... I never heard back from them once. I'd say if you don't hear from them relatively quick make sure and stay on top of it. I don't want to slam those guys. I've ordered from them multiple times and had never had a problem, only that once, but it definitely discouraged me from ordering directly from them.