PO: The Bling Ring Soundtrack 3LP

I got mine yesterday

i don't know if it's the transfer, my set-up, or the fact that it's Sleigh Bells (have only heard their shit digitally but I dig it), but the first track was unlistenable. the rest is fine... can someone else weigh in so I know it's just me?

That's the way that song is supposed to sound. I have their LP that has this song as well and it sounds the same.

everything on the record sounds perfect to my ears. 

• 11 months later...

It's was $7 via go hastings last night! I guess they all got snagged since them as a seller is no longer an option I'm sorry about that

Edit: I found it on their site on clearence: http://www.gohastings.com/product/POPMUSIC/The-Bling-Ring/sku/291420322.uts#.U88CXvldUlI but it is sold out.

When I ordered it last night (about an hour and a half after the alerting post), there were 2 more remaining after my order. Odd thing was, I checked the GoHastings ebay, and they had about 6 for sale at the same price (and cheaper shipping) but those seem to have disappeared off ebay in the meantime because I couldn't find them through them there this afternoon.

edit: ebay listing was here, ended by the seller apparently. http://www.ebay.com/itm/380880951471

Not gonna be shocked if Hastings cancels these when they realize how low they were priced. I snagged a 2LP from them on eBay for like $5 shipped once and they canceled the order a few days later and relisted it at like $24 shipped.

that's some fucked up shit, but who knows these are like a year old and on clearance