Watches (The Thread)

Which models did/do you have?

Depending on what stores are available to you, I've seen them in Ron Jon, PacSun, Nordstrom, Macy's. I'm sure Urban Outfitters carries them as well. And it's also good to know I'm not the only one with girl wrists. Haha

I have 

- The Rotolog  - The Rocker  - The Private SS  - The District - The Tach

I have a pretty large watch collection, but always find myself wearing an old leather Kenneth Cole watch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

dope.

i was never a watch person at all, until my boss suggested i get one. picked up a timex weekender.. $30, and i can't believe how many compliments i've gotten on it.

need to replace the strap because this one is really starting to stink.

but yeah, having never been a watch person at all, i'm completely lost without it now.

Been wearing cheap $10 watches and decided I need something a little more legitimate. Just ordered this.

9VvtumX.jpg

I'm so jealous! Nixon will definetly be my next big watch purchase. I wear a gold Michael Kors watch but I want something a little more classy. It can be a little gaudy at times

I had a fossil watch I loved and wore to death and then sent back for repairs and it came back more broken than ever twice in a row.

Haven't gotten a watch since, and that was a year or two ago... but I'm dying for a new one.

Thinking black on black... anything black/dark steel... I dig roman numerals or nothing over normal numbers... Any ideas?

I've been interested in Skagen's, Seiko's, good ole Fossils, and I'm open to new things. I'll probably spend up to $200 ish on this first one.... HELP!

I had a fossil watch I loved and wore to death and then sent back for repairs and it came back more broken than ever twice in a row.

Haven't gotten a watch since, and that was a year or two ago... but I'm dying for a new one.

Thinking black on black... anything black/dark steel... I dig roman numerals or nothing over normal numbers... Any ideas?

I've been interested in Skagen's, Seiko's, good ole Fossils, and I'm open to new things. I'll probably spend up to $200 ish on this first one.... HELP!

MK is made by Fossil. They have some nice men's watches. I can send you pics of what I have left at work when I get there tomorrow

i don't know what's trendy and what isn't when it comes to watches (so i don't know if this will get me made fun of) but my girlfriend got me a nixon for my birthday

A049-1113-view1.jpg

i'm a fan of the simplicity (she got me the one pictured above) but they have a wide variety at all price ranges: http://www.nixon.com/mens/watches/

I've got one very similar to this.

Simple, sleek and functional.