I've Stepped Aside as a Mod

That PM is all sorts of crazy dude. Wow.

We will miss having you not be around as much as you were. You were a great mod but more importantly, you're a good dude. Glad I was able to help you out getting some of the RSD titles you were looking for a few months ago.

Also, sorry to hear about the stuff going on in your life. Keep your head up man!

Not only are we losing the best mod, but we're losing time with one of our best members. Thanks for all the good times and sorry about the real life situations you're going through. I'm sure it makes all this seem pretty insignificant. When you need your community, we're here for ya.

this x1000000000000000000000000000000000000

and it sucks cause billy and i were JUST talking about how dave was the best around here..being a mod never went to his head, and he was just super caring in general. its obvious its not about power for him (as per this topic) and that is honestly refreshing.

Thanks for selling me the Starting Line eps on eBay. You rule. I always read your posts as if you were my Dad reading them to me. You rule and don't be shy. As a person who has loved music for less then you. Who doesn't wager comments on these boards for every reason  you listed, I respect you whole heartedly and hope you"re not shy around here. Sorry for the loss of your friends, family, and community and success in your career. 

Way to "Mod" out.

I'll back anyone who will ban more turds, all Dave's suggestions seem strong. Except rad, where he been?

I'm pretty new here myself in the grand scheme of things so I can comment on the good old days. But there has seemed to be more pointless back and forth here than usual. At least in the main section. Do some bannin', you know, just not me.

I feel like eventually we will all get to the point where internet life just isn't that important and it needs to take a back seat.  I'm glad you'll still be around a little, but you'll definitely be missed.

Also that ebay dude apparently has never used the internet before.  I'd love to hear his conversation with the police where he tells them that someone on ebay told him to "suck a dick" and that they should apprehend him.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts on the board these days.

While I'm still buying vinyl, I feel like the collective tastes of the board have shifted further and further away from the things I'm interested in. My real life has also become a lot more crowded than it was when I first registered here in '07, and I just don't have the time to sift through all the crap.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts on the board these days.

While I'm still buying vinyl, I feel like the collective tastes of the board have shifted further and further away from the things I'm interested in. My real life has also become a lot more crowded than it was when I first registered here in '07, and I just don't have the time to sift through all the crap.

Pretty much this. Sadly I only come here for basically 1 or 2 threads though I still love and collect vinyl just as much as I did when I first joined here.

Guest johneedeformed

I hope you get banned. Every post you make is taking a shot at someone. Maybe this will turn into an angry muff hunt, like before!

I don't think I've ever come in here acting like a dick towards anyone who wasn't acting like one towards myself or others. This group is full of elitist pricks, I'm just not one to take shit from them. If that means my argumentative posts outnumber my positive posts then that's your own problem for being such argumentative dicks. I'm sorry that I can't control the fact that some of the jerks in this board are so eager to label others as an asshole yet can't stand to have the finger turned back on themselves. Good job!

Now run and hide from your modding responsibilities since you have clearly admitted that you can not handle them.

I don't think I've ever come in here acting like a dick towards anyone who acting like one towards myself or others. This group is full of elitist pricks, I'm just not one to take shit from them. If that means my argumentative posts outnumber my positive posts then that's your own problem for being such argumentative dicks. I'm sorry that I can't control the fact that some of the jerks in this board are so eager to label others as an asshole yet can't stand to have the finger turned back on themselves. Good job!

If you hate it here so much then go away. Please.

Guest johneedeformed

If you hate it here so much then go away. Please.

You guys make it too much fun by getting all uppity about every little thing. And I never said I hate it here. Just said this place is full of douchebags. Doesn't mean everyone here is one.

What is up with people constantly talking about having people banned on this forum?

The only reason anyone should ever be banned from these forums is for ripping people off in real life. If you can't handle an asshole or three without crying to the mods, then you have some serious control issues.

You guys make it too much fun by getting all uppity about every little thing. And I never said I hate it here. Just said this place is full of douchebags. Doesn't mean everyone here is one.

If that's what makes you happy then go for it. I was just suggesting that if you don't like the people here, then you might enjoy other parts of the internet more.

But calling Dave an elitist asshole in a sincere post about why he's leaving his duties as mod is a douchey move on your part.