I've Stepped Aside as a Mod

I look foward to seeing you on here just talking records when you can. I, like others, thought you did a great job as mod.

The statement you made is pure class. I think sometimes in the current vinyl climate anyone (even myself at times) can get lost in the thrill of the hunt and forget the thrill of just getting to listen to the music you enjoy on a vinyl format. :)

Thread tried for hall of fame but I think it falls short. This johndeeformed guy is just picking apart words and quibbling, as opposed to the outrageousness and hilarity of iceninekills fans (for example). The only thing he said that's funny enough to be remembered is that call the authorities part.

Thread should go back to just being farewell wishes to Dave and ignore the assclown.

Way to try and act like "elitist asshole" or "quitter" is the worst possible thing that has been said to someone on this board. Dude re-posts a private message between himself and I and calls me out and I'm not supposed to respond or what? Get real, dude. If it's members like myself standing up for themselves that is driving elitist pricks away from these boards then good fucking riddance to the lot of them!

I agree that publicly posting a PM is total bullshit. Nobody should ever do it under any circumstances (unless it had been previously endorsed by the other participant).

I agree that publicly posting a PM is total bullshit. Nobody should ever do it under any circumstances (unless it had been previously endorsed by the other participant).

If people didn't re-post private messages you kids wouldn't have had websites like "Is Anyone Up?" to touch yourselves to :P

If people didn't re-post private messages you kids wouldn't have had websites like "Is Anyone Up?" to touch yourselves to :P

Kids? Im 32.

Publicly posting a PM is the childish act in this situation. Sorry to say but jersey was wrong for doing that even though he had been an upstanding mod for this board for a while.

I do take exception to being called a quitter however. I think your disrespect for this board and me personally speaks volumes to who you are off site. Dude posted enough crap about others that I had no issue posting a PM. I've never done it before but I had cause. Judge him for yourself. Judge me accordingly. This isn't a free speech issue, you don't have a right to come on a privately owned board and act like a total asshole and then claim you are defending yourself. Picking the fight in the first place made you the aggressor.

People on here rarely got the difference between the ignorance of new members- which I defended to a fault- and complete assholes. One has a place here others don't.

Also, I appreciate the insinuation that im like a vinyl Jedi or something. I'm not. I just don't think a place that has been a great community should have to tolerate the influx of assholes. Help the new members that want to collect but might be new but don't tolerate the losers that do nothing but disrupt the place.

Kids? Im 32.

Publicly posting a PM is the childish act in this situation. Sorry to say but jersey was wrong for doing that even though he had been an upstanding mod for this board for a while.

I agree w/ Dave, death to false pvnx. Fred Durst is an adult but he is still a man-child  :P So live life a bit bro! THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER, START DIGGING FOR THE PEARL BROSKI!

HIPSTER FOR MOD!!!

I will miss you Dave. You sent me POGS!!! And gave me marriage advice. I'll never forget our one-on-ones. You're the best dude ever.

How many times did Blanchard send complaints about me?

Zero! ;)

I thought we moved on. I did try to get that negative feedback removed though.

Dave you are a great guy and I've had actual conversations with you about film and records and even tried to meet up with you when I was in Jersey. You will be missed from this board. I probably wouldn't be sticking to my film as much if I hadn't gotten those awesome advice messages from you. Take care sir. 

Gang, I got a bunch of messages about Facebook and keeping touch. PM me. Yes, I will continue our conversations. I've enjoyed giving advice on a professional and personal level and am glad to continue to do so where I actually have some guidance to offer.

Turnstiles, you especially hit me up so I can see the finished film.

Given the circumstance, it wasn't a 'bullshit' thing to do. Plus the majority of what he said in the PM was all the same shit he griped about in his multiple posts (only worded differently).

Bummed I missed out on the "fun" (VCers get trolled and fall for it hook, line, and sinker), but Dave summed this place up with:

The repeated griping over being screwed out of some limited color or someone pissed about a seam split or yet another $30 repress has me realizing that this isn’t what I loved about music. In fact, it’s everything I rejected.

...The self-entitled brats that have overrun this place...

In closing: HIPSTER 4 MODZ!

Bummed I missed out on the "fun" (VCers get trolled and fall for it hook, line, and sinker), but Dave summed this place up with:

In closing: HIPSTER 4 MODZ!

936301_10201367803582395_614888543_n_zps

I think every time Hipster As Mod comes up it gets funnier because MS paint is beyond my skill level or the fact it will never happen :P

Guest RevengeAgainstIdiots

Kids? Im 32.

Yeah that was pretty shitty. Justify it however you want Dave, but you could've been the "better man" and left it at that but you brought yourself down to his level by playing the game with him.

The irony of the whole situation is how some guys in here attack someone and then get butt-hurt when that person attacks back. Think about it for a moment. You can add fuel to the flame or walk away from it.