Oddball Comedy Tour featuring Dave Chappelle and FOTC

My brother saw chappelle last year I think? He said it was about 2 hours of material and 2 hours of Dave going back and forth with people in the crowd who were yelling things.

My brother saw chappelle last year I think? He said it was about 2 hours of material and 2 hours of Dave going back and forth with people in the crowd who were yelling things.

That was really rampant in the first few shows of his '04 tour which is why I assume they had signs all over that said "Hecklers will be removed". The show in my hometown was full of jackasses that kept yelling "I'm Rick James, bitch!", ruining the show for others in attendance. That was during the height of Chappelle's Show so I assumed it wasn't still happening. Guess it is.

That was really rampant in the first few shows of his '04 tour which is why I assume they had signs all over that said "Hecklers will be removed". The show in my hometown was full of jackasses that kept yelling "I'm Rick James, bitch!", ruining the show for others in attendance. That was during the height of Chappelle's Show so I assumed it wasn't still happening. Guess it is.

I think it's kind of just what he's been doing. A few years ago he had a couple nights setting records, doing like 8 hour shows, consisting mostly of audience interaction. This tour will be a proper show I'm sure.

Excited for Demetri Martin too