FS :: The Story So Far Collection

tokimedo

yup, this shit is getting out of hand. time to give it up. gauging the waters with this topic, so feel free to shoot me an offer. if offers arent too my liking, might just ebay this shit. i just want to keep one of each release (not including tests).

morgan foster split

test

white

yellow

maker split

half blue/half cream

white w blue haze

styg split

oxblood (numbered slip)

oxblood

tricolor

beer splatter

while you were sleeping

test

purple

green

under soil and dirt

test

tan splatter (1st press)

turquoise (1st press)

black (1st press, little seam split)

clear w green splatter (2nd press, tour)

maroon (2nd press)

half white/blue (3rd press)

kool aid red (3rd press)

magenta/white (4th press)

what you dont see

white (tour)

white

watermelon 

black (180g)

purple/white

• 4 weeks later...

so i had to resort to ebay for these because a lot of people were asking me bout the same ones. first batch is up, all the first press of USAD, test press, and the test and green of while you were sleeping.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bl1i2n8k/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50&_trksid=p3686

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bl1i2n8k/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50&_trksid=p3686

That collection was impressive though, I'm bummed you're getting rid of it. Good luck!

yeah, my girl is in tons of trouble and i barely have money to live in new york. sucks cause i dont want to sell these records, but i have no choice. i dont own much else haha. thanks! 

im trying to get modern vinyl to post my listings up, but they wont bite haha. 

Good luck on the sales Toki. You could buy a car with all the cash you'll be taking in from those records.

thanks! as much as i wish that was true, i doubt it haha.

herrrgh niku i just want your two least favorite variants of USAD and WYDS, maybe we could work out a trade

avenge my wallet's death

if the circumstances were different, id trade with you guys, but my girl is in a lot of financial trouble, and im struggling to survive in NYC at the moment, so trades are off the table, sorry :/

I bid a pretty big amount on your USAD tan splatter, I really hope I win haha been looking for a copy for ages

awesome! thank you.

is there any way to change the end time of your auctions? i just realized they are ending at 4/5 am on monday....

I've done this a few times where I realized my auctions end at really inconvenient times and got pissed about it. I think once the length of the auction has been set you're committed to whatever time it happens to end at.

Can't stand that shit. You can change your settings so that people with less than 1 feedback can't bid. In my experience, if they have 0, they don't end up paying 80% of the time. 

i was gonna cancel and block this dudes bids, but gave him a chance and i actually reached out to the dude and he seemed genuine. said he saw my topic on AP.net and signed up to bid on a few of my auctions. because he actually responded and told me why his account was new/no feedback with a legit reason, id feel bad cancelling his bids now.

but im still apprehensive. plus id rather see a record i care a ton about going to someone from here over AP anyway.