WTB: - Mae (e)vening EP OR (m)orning EP - Tour CD (with the sniff n scratch)

jkim4007

HI! I would like to buy either the (e)vening or the (m)orning tour CD's, by Mae. The ones I'm looking for were released in 2010, have the "sniff n scratch" on them, and were sold on tour and online for a brief period afterwards. 

If you have both CD's, I would love to take them both off your hands. 

Ideally, I'd like to have at least one of these by the start of July, so if you have one, please post here or PM me and I will PM with an offer asap. It would be awesome if you could let me know how much you're looking for, but I understand if you don't want to.

I honestly have no idea how much these are going for/have gone for in the past (will do a quick ebay search as soon as I can), so if I make an offer that's considered lowballing please let me know that I'm doing so instead of not responding. If that happens, it's probably due to my having a wrong idea of the going value.

Thanks for reading! I'm going to write "evening" and "morning" here just in case anyone searches for the word without the parentheses. Evening, folks. Or morning depending on where you live.

(also, while I haven't posted much here and haven't bought on the new site yet, I've been a member since 2011, so please don't be thrown off by the no feedback)

I have all three of them as well and they're some of my most prized possessions...wouldn't sell mine either.  OP should be prepared to drop serious coin on these because I'm pretty sure they're fairly rare. 

I have all three of them as well and they're some of my most prized possessions...wouldn't sell mine either.  OP should be prepared to drop serious coin on these because I'm pretty sure they're fairly rare. 

Do you know how many were made by any chance? I don't want to low-ball/high-ball any potential sellers

And yep, the EP's have a lot of sentimental value to me and I'm planning on giving (m)orning as a birthday gift to the friend who got me into the band and keeping (e)vening for myself.

I'm not sure how many were actually pressed.  I just remember them saying it was limited.  Its also interesting because I did not buy any of these on tour, they offered some online before the tour.  I know I got (m)orning 6/2009, and (a)fternoon 12/2009, and my guess would be I got (e)vening on their farewell/reunion tour in 10/2010.  I don't believe any number was ever released but I would imagine its the same amount probably anywhere between 500-1000?