Daniel Johnston / Into It. Over It. Daytrotter Split

Looks like it is finally happening

http://www.daytrotter.com/#!/content/nrn/johnston-IIOI.htm

The 12th installment in the Daytrotter Presents vinyl series, this Daniel Johnston/Into It. Over It. 180-gram, split 12-inch vinyl features a combination of tracks that the legendary Texas popsmith Daniel Johnston recorded for us over the span of two sessions a few years ago. Both sessions were taped in Austin, Texas and showcase the unavoidable genius of this gentle spirit. He is truly one of the American greats. On the flip side is a similar collection of songs picked from two of the most well-received and listened to Daytrotter sessions in history. As Into It. Over It., Evan Weiss makes songs that demand attention and sometimes suggest that a straitjacket or a hug might be needed.

This split is ONLY AVAILABLE FOR FREE FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS!! It is available forFREE to anyone purchasing a new annual Daytrotter membership or any current member purchasing an annual gift membership for a friend or loved one by June 28 (shipping not included), as well as being available directly here in the store. Get these while you can. We will only press as many as are pre-ordered. 

Thanks for the support and enjoy! 
-- Mr. Daytrotter

purchase the annual membership and its free. 

except for the shipping :P so spend $35 + shipping for not being a member or $32 + shipping to become a member :P

Pricing is lame, but they know how to use incentives I respect that lol I would join in a heartbeat if they promised to draw me, I would love a Daytrotter art of a silly pic of me :P

except for the shipping :P so spend $35 + shipping for not being a member or $32 + shipping to become a member :P

Pricing is lame, but they know how to use incentives I respect that lol I would join in a heartbeat if they promised to draw me, I would love a Daytrotter art of a silly pic of me :P

i tried it for a month...it was pretty cool. 

I will note that every Daytrotter release has been at my local store (and most on Amazon), despite them saying this is only available from them.

Yeah and they always have them in their own store for an even more discounted price. But I feel like since IIOI has such a strong "vinyl" following this may actually sell out.

But $26 is so damn pricey.