Should there be WO instead of FS on this Board?

TFP

Should we have a new acronym here at the Sale/Trade/Wants?

Maybe users should state WO(Want Offers) in their thread title,

instead of saying FS in the topic and saying in their thread that they want offers.

I mean, if something were on sale at a store it would have a price am I right?

It is a little annoying how much users want offers. I mean take a chance and

put a price on your record. 

More often than not, people who have a definite price on what they're selling will have SS (set sale) rather than FS in their topic title. Or, they'll actually spell out "set sale."

Or, you could read through the information and if it says "taking offers" or "send me offers," that's that.

More often than not, people who have a definite price on what they're selling will have SS (set sale) rather than FS in their topic title. Or, they'll actually spell out "set sale."

Or, you could read through the information and if it says "taking offers" or "send me offers," that's that.

Yeah, that's true. I forgot about Set Sales but I thought maybe more often then not FS should have a price. But I guess SS is reserved for that. 

"Selling this kind of rare record, make me an offer" (AKA I know what it's worth but want some fool to offer me much more than that)

"Hey man I'm interested in this, how much do you want for it?!" (AKA I know you said make an offer but I'm hoping you'll name a price lower than what I was willing to pay for it)

"PM me an offer man" (AKA I know I already clearly stated to make an offer but I'm not going to be an asshole about it and lose a potential customer and if he really wants the record he'll cave and make me an offer anyway)

"Selling this kind of rare record, make me an offer" (AKA I know what it's worth but want some fool to offer me much more than that)

"Hey man I'm interested in this, how much do you want for it?!" (AKA I know you said make an offer but I'm hoping you'll name a price lower than what I was willing to pay for it)

"PM me an offer man" (AKA I know I already clearly stated to make an offer but I'm not going to be an asshole about it and lose a potential customer and if he really wants the record he'll cave and make me an offer anyway)

That sounds about right. Maybe follow it up with the prospective buyer never responding.