Tides of Man - Young and Courageous (Stream Inside) FFO: Instrumental Music, Post Rock

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the show on the 19th and they have a new limited edition pressing of Young & Courageous. It's a dusty maroon color, they didn't say what the pressing number was. I am sure they will put the leftovers online once the tour is over. It was $25 at the show for anyone that will be attending one in the near future. 

Went to the show on the 19th and they have a new limited edition pressing of Young & Courageous. It's a dusty maroon color, they didn't say what the pressing number was. I am sure they will put the leftovers online once the tour is over. It was $25 at the show for anyone that will be attending one in the near future. 

Sweet, thanks for the info. I think I'm going to hit up the LA show on Thursday.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

B-sides included for the first time ever!

Also, the rest of the copies will be removed from online stores and given to the band for their tours after this PO period.  So, either buy it now or get it from a show!

Dunk Pressing! has been killing everything so far.  So glad there's a post-rock centered pressing plant in operation now. 

On 3/6/2019 at 7:36 PM, Gumbo72203 said:

B-sides included for the first time ever!

Also, the rest of the copies will be removed from online stores and given to the band for their tours after this PO period.  So, either buy it now or get it from a show!

Dunk Pressing! has been killing everything so far.  So glad there's a post-rock centered pressing plant in operation now. 

Yeah got an email today saying they'd be pulling the US edition once stock hit 100 copies for tour. They're at 113 so if anyone has been waiting on it I'd snag it while you can.