Tides of Man - Young and Courageous (Stream Inside) FFO: Instrumental Music, Post Rock

• 2 months later...

Sooooo as of today, I'm proud to announce that I'm releasing this fine album on tape through Flesh and Bone Records.  /100 red/slate swirl tapes, full color fold out j-card insert in clear case, digital download, sticker, and 8 page studio photobook from the making of this album.  The band will have copies of this on their European tour which starts this week with Vasudeva (who I also did tapes for!). 

If you're not going to catch the tour or you're stateside, snag a tape here - http://fleshandbonerecords.storenvy.com/products/9173944-tides-of-man-young-and-courageous

PRE_20ORDER_201_original.jpg

1e5q8z.jpg

• 5 months later...

Gosh, I don't know man? inferior internet skills? The link still takes me right to their session :( Thanks for the reproof though!

tumblr_mfzemoVNuk1rmevupo1_500.gif

Sorry. I didn't really mean it that way. It just seemed weird to link to a blog that linked to Audiotree, when you could link it directly and save the blogspam. Dumb stuff aside, that session owns and I'm really excited for their new stuff.

Sorry. I didn't really mean it that way. It just seemed weird to link to a blog that linked to Audiotree, when you could link it directly and save the blogspam. Dumb stuff aside, that session owns and I'm really excited for their new stuff.

no problem, I should have let it go - edgy yesterday am for some reason (not a coffee drinker either). I'll edit the BS. Peace.

• 1 year later...