OLD GODS - Stylized Violence LP/CD pre-order/music video/etc.

Hey dudes. I am putting out a new record from a band called OLD GODS. They are from Detroit and feature dudes who used to play in the Dillinger Escape Plan, 7000 Dying Rats, and Heads Will Roll. They also share a number of members with Nice Hooves and The Armed. The record is awesome and heavy and loud and all that. You can hear it below. Anyhow, the record comes out in a month. Pre-orders are up now and include some package deal things if you are into that. Or you can just order the record or CD and you'll automatically get a DL of two of the tracks now and the rest on July 16th. 

Stream those two tracks and order one of the many deals here:

COVER:

far041cover.jpg

RECORD:

pinkLPmock.jpg

SHIRT: 

preordershirtmock.jpg

PRINT (free 12.25x12.25" 2 color silkscreened print for first 50 LP/LP package orders):

preorderprintmock.jpg

Check out the music video for "From Beyond" here:

Just a heads up - a couple of people have had weird shipping issues. If you are in the US, this should only charge $5 for the package deal for shipping, $3 for just the LP, and I think $2 for the CD (though I doubt any of you are ordering the CD...). If you see $25 or $17 or whatever in the shipping and you are in the US, it's wrong. Just log out of paypal and Bandcamp, then sign back in and it should work. 

Still a few prints left....

It was brought to my attention that I posted this in the wrong Old Gods thread.  Ooooopppps.  Anyway, this arrived last night.  I've already spun it a few times.  It's one of those albums that sounds better and better each time around.  I recommend if you've slept on this to pick it up because the packaging is fantastic and mine came with some sweet extras.

ZTySd3H.jpg