Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

initially had deluxe + transparent blue and white in cart. shipping was 70. took the deluxe out of my cart and just got the transparent blue and white. shipping was 18 on those. checked out the deluxe afterwards and shipping was 28 for that on its own. so basically you would have saved 24 bucks by ordering separately.

This shouldn't be the case. 

The deluxe edition is set to ship separate from standard.  

So placing 2 orders would be no different from 1....

We did check this, a lot...  should not be like this...

The deluxe edition will end up weighing about 4lbs with packaging, and materials... so that shit is spensive...

so just to be clear, and please dont ridicule me for asking. the deluxe wont ship until november, if you ordered the deluxe and a standard, will they both not ship until november? or separately?

Still stoked about deluxe editions being available outside DW estore. Like holy shit what the shipping would have been for that.

Right. Facebook is where people were commenting on a picture of the Euro Tour variant about how unfair that was and that people who preordered were ENTITLED to that color first.

Converge AWLWLB? That shit was so ridiculous. Those people who were bitching about that never must have thought about all those fans from Europe who also had pre-ordered the record (+paid that dreadful os shipping) and still would pick up extra copy at the band's gig -like totally unfair that people like this got a chance to grab the variant first. haha.

if i accidentally placed two orders of the same thing because it said the gateway timed out and i did it again, can i get one of them cancelled? im not trying to get around the "1 per customer" thing. should i send an email explaining?

This happened to me when Deafheaven POs went up. I sent an email and all was cleared up.

For our European friends, there are deluxe editions available from our friends at Throat Ruiner and Day After. 

http://store.throatruinerrecords.com/categories/touche-amore

http://www.dayafter.cz/store/index.php (will be online in Euro-morning)

Thank you. This is a much appreciated way for me to avoid local customs & tax fees. 

The deluxe edition will end up weighing about 4lbs with packaging, and materials... so that shit is spensive...

Understandable! but like what the dude said up there, shipping = 28 just the deluxe and the LPs = 18. so i would have saved a ton of cash. Enough to grab another variant even. Should i order again and cancel my my first order or just email when all the commotion is over and you guys will break it up for me? Really dont wanna pay 70 when i could have paid 46 and got the same shipping options. STupid me didnt check first but it was kinda hard to go back and check especially with all the time outs.