Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

Got a deluxe when i saw the emails coming in about the PO being up. Trying to get white and trans blue now, kinda regretted not getting them together just now. 3rd purchase in 24 hours, behind day of the dead and NFG. Crazy 24 hours.

You're telling me...

Damn it. I accidentally ordered two transparent blue because it only went through without an error once. I just saw I was charged twice on my credit card. Will both of my orders get canceled or just one? I also ordered the deluxe in a separate transaction. Will I be okay Tre?

This happened to me when Deafheaven POs went up. I sent an email and all was cleared up.

If you get either an order confirmation from us, or a receipt from paypal, your order went through. 

If you accidentally ordered 2, drop us an email at [email protected] with any and all pertinent order info (name, email, order # etc) and we will sort you out ASAP.

If you are the jerk who keeps filling their cart to check inventory numbers, go fuck yourself. 

Damn it. I accidentally ordered two transparent blue because it only went through without an error once. I just saw I was charged twice on my credit card. Will both of my orders get canceled or just one? I also ordered the deluxe in a separate transaction. Will I be okay Tre?

Read the above, Loveless.

Woohoo, awesome. Got a light blue and a white one + the deluxe from throatruiner...So super stoked! Can't wait to hear the record...and haha, a big thanks go out to my friend who made me aware of the pre-order was up. I would not have seen it before it was too late if it wasn't for her :) 

Finally the madness of this thread can end...even though it was rather amusing while it lasted :)

So as of now i have 280 dollars thrown into this, until one of my orders gets cancelled and then ill have only 160 spent on multiple copies of the same record (collecting is ghey and im ghey for doing it.) for those who bought all variants how much did it cost you? mine was 60 for deluxe and then 100 for all other vairants + a second cyan clear for a friend in seperate orders.

I'd recommend not using that word a whole lot here, or anywhere.

I can't speak to the okayness in other areas of your life, but in regards to a double order, we will take care of you.  Email us at [email protected] with any and all pertinent order information (name, email, order #)

since it's the 3am here and my friend isnt up and i only know his shipping info i had to use the same billing info to make a new account for him. i hope its not a problem with the 1 per customer rule  :unsure:

If they are shipping to different addresses...  I dunno, I am sure that I will get the, "Uh, this dude has two different addresses..." question, and I will probably curse and walk away and say, "I don't care, do whatever" You can always drop us an email at [email protected] or possibly bribe the warehouse staff with donuts.

finally.

deluxe from throatruiner, white and transparent blue from deathwish. :)

but this morning (yes, europe = morning) gave me almost a heart attack. first when my daugther woke me up early enough (thanks this time!!!) and I saw the preorder. second when I got time outs for almost an hour.

both "1 per customer" limited colors lasted really long in the shop. I wonder what the pressing will be?! or was everyone too busy commenting on vc, fb and twitter instead of actually refreshing until the server responded?

Woohoo, awesome. Got a light blue and a white one + the deluxe from throatruiner...So super stoked! Can't wait to hear the record...and haha, a big thanks go out to my friend who made me aware of the pre-order was up. I would not have seen it before it was too late if it wasn't for her :) 

Finally the madness of this thread can end...even though it was rather amusing while it lasted :)

the madness has just begun!

I'm just glad there's this much excitement for the release and people are picking up a variant or multiple variants - band deserves it so much.

also if you live in or near Burbank, CA, we're gonna be doing some really cool stuff around the release at Backside.

please do something before the 20th! my girlfriend goes off to college then, would be cool to send her off w/ something cool