Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

goddamn i was away now checkout wont work

Keep trying...it has happened to most of us...just keep trying, it will work eventually

So do we know the pressing numbers? All I know is Deluxe is /2000

I think it will be the usual deal...that DW will post the pressing number after the records have been shipped. So the answer to your question is no

Kassxuderitz' TOP THREE MOST STRESSFUL THINGS IN MY WHOLE NINETEEN YEARS OF LIVING:

1. Waiting and waiting to order a Touche Amore record.

2.  Finding the perfect punk blouse at Hot Topic, but not in MY size!

3. My parents wouldn't get me the new iPhone and like every kid in school had one. My mom even said she might make me get an Android. OMG!

Has anyone heard back from orders@? I was ordering on my phone and accidentally added 2 white. I'm sure they're probably pretty busy with the pre-order, but I would be super bummed if that botched my whole order.

We're still wading through everything right now. I promise, we'll get back to you all ASAP.

We're still wading through everything right now. I promise, we'll get back to you all ASAP.

when you're done wading, and i apologize if this is super nosey, can you post some sales stats for today?  i'm actually really interested in what kind of numbers these things did in <24 hours.