Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

Don't you think his work with the album Sunbather is downright amazing?

Nick's work is great. His packaging is always awesome. He thinks about little details so many people neglect, like the gloss yellow jacket interior on Sunbather.

The standard edition of ISB is fluorescent and metallic. Give that combo to another designer and it could easily be overdone. Nick's stuff is always restrained but interesting. Plus he's a nice dude.

I can't wait to see the ISB deluxe book in person.

grabbed a ticket for the brooklyn show theyre headlining during this next tour. would be great if they had a special version of the lp or something at it. either way, that show is going to be nuts. touche amore, united nations, and the saddest landscape playing a super small room, can't wait.

Whoa whoa whoa, details on this show?

I totally would have splurged on this, if it wasn't for the fact that even shipping for one LP costs more than the actual record.

Fucking USPS.

Not sure if you're from Canada or not but if so you should be pretty used to crazy shipping rates. It costs more to send an LP within Canada than it costs to ship one from the US with USPS.

subplotofcrows, on 04 Sept 2013 - 1:45 PM, said:snapback.png

Hey Tre, is there a tour variant/tour cover of this? Just curious. Seeing them the day before the record drops, and I'd imagine they'd have some of the LPs with them.

tre, on 04 Sept 2013-1:46 PM said:

Time will tell.

Is there going to be some kind of tour exclusive press for this? Or are they going to have it on the AFI tour? I'd like to pick it up from them when I see them in a couple of weeks as opposed to ordering it online

I'll see them at the Chicago Riot Fest date and if there were to be a tour version I will probably buy it.