Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

I saw it available on Hot Topic's website. Anyone have any clue as to which pressing it is? Probably opaque blue?

Yeah I'm wondering the same because I'm going to make a stop at my store tomorrow and see what's in stock.  BUT I'm seeing them live mid-October so I'm not sure if I should hold off for that.

Finally gave this my very first listen and it's absolutely amazing.  Without a doubt the best thing they've done.

Unfortunately I also just now realized there's about an inch long seam split at the top :(.  It's also slightly warped.  My needle almost jumps off the record for about the first half of the first song on each side...

Got my clear/cyan today, it looks great! I also seem to be missing the clear variant as well. ;)

Seriously though, I would consider trading my poke ball or haze variant of the new B&C for the clear if someone was down for that. Were any clears saved to go out in the deluxes randomly?

I wonder if the rest of the clear will be the record release show variant since it's friends press, cause ptsbbam was friends press and was sold at the backside record release show.

But last night the clear dark blue was sold and that was said to be some of the record release show copies.

Got my clear/cyan today, it looks great! I also seem to be missing the clear variant as well. ;)

Seriously though, I would consider trading my poke ball or haze variant of the new B&C for the clear if someone was down for that. Were any clears saved to go out in the deluxes randomly?

Yeah cause trading a /100 for a /500 is a GREAT deal!