Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

I had trouble getting good vinyl photos without that yellow for a long time.  My solution was more light without a flash, but that might just work for the room I was in too.  My suggestion is dick around with your light sources and see what works best with what you have.

Natural light is your friend

If you're trying to show off the color of the vinyl wouldn't you want it to be accurate? I have no problem with the color in general but when you say 'hey check out these pics of the blue vinyl' and it looks green it kinda defeats the purpose.

Well that's a point! I will do some new pics soon. I hope it works better this time!

Natural light is your friend

Thanks!

enough offtopic. tre is getting angry.

My buddy and I got a flat tire on the way to the show tonight and didn't make it. After weeks of looking forward to the show we ended up not even making it! We just sat in the car and listened to the album while waiting for the tow truck. So depressing now that I think about it haha. Oh well.

One of the best shows I've been to in awhile. Touche was awesome, and brought the place alive.

I checked out the record release variant in the light at home, and it's my second favorite variant. I don't know what some of you dudes were hating on it for.

it looks way better in person but still a little dull. I always want record releases to either be a crazy variant or an alt cover but man that purple is still nice. def the most attractive variant other than clear/cyan. the B&C variant looks insanely good too.

here's the pic of the purple next to the blue

ax8e.jpg

I love the record release color, especially in the light. All the packaging on this album is so nice, the blue inner sleeve is a great touch. I just wish the lyrics sheet, though really cool, wasn't all reflective. Holding at an angle to see the lyrics kind of sucks.

I hope everyone who made it out tonight had a blast!

yeah, I forgot to add it in but the blue sleeve really makes the packaging awesome to me. I love getting black sleeves but this is the first time I've seen a colored one and it works so damn well

I only have like 3 records with a black paper inner sleeve, but for some reason on each of them the inner sleeve has seam splits on every side. I don't know if I'm unlucky or black inners are just cursed.

I only have like 3 records with a black paper inner sleeve, but for some reason on each of them the inner sleeve has seam splits on every side. I don't know if I'm unlucky or black inners are just cursed.

mine are all fine. the black sleeves seem sturdier than regular sleeves so if chalk it up to bad luck. my clear blue isb has a split on one side though

Yippie, got my White and Dark Blue today in perfect condition. Super happy me :) . But honestly, it was my last order directly from DW. We have this super cool record store here in Berlin called Bis Aufs Messer and they sell the DW records for 13,00 EUR. Next time i support my local store directly and buy the coming DW records there. No offend to Tre and the people at DW, but it makes more sense to me.

Yippie, got my White and Dark Blue today in perfect condition. Super happy me :) . But honestly, it was my last order directly from DW. We have this super cool record store here in Berlin called Bis Aufs Messer and they sell the DW records for 13,00 EUR. Next time i support my local store directly and buy the coming DW records there. No offend to Tre and the people at DW, but it makes more sense to me.

if you do not care about colours then sell me your white copy. :P