Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

I came back from holiday to have this waiting for me (plus two candy canes, a bunch of stickers, a poster and a magazine -- booyah). Just spun it this morning and it sounds phenomenal. Dat bass tone! Unfortunately the bottom right-hand corner of my book got pretty dinged up, but you can't win 'em all. Still looks and sounds amazing. I can't believe I've been waiting for this since August.

I'm kinda upset that I haven't even received my shipping confirmation for the deluxe. I emailed two times and still no reply either.

We've had the holidays and a pretty crazy blizzard to contend with since we shipped out the records. 

I assure you we will take care of you ASAP. 

So what do we do if the record came to our apartment right after we left to visit family for the holidays and then return only to find three USPS notices, the last of which stating it was going to be returned to sender? I assume this must happen every once in a while to other people.

So what do we do if the record came to our apartment right after we left to visit family for the holidays and then return only to find three USPS notices, the last of which stating it was going to be returned to sender? I assume this must happen every once in a while to other people.

I'd probably send Deathwish an email giving them a heads up it might be on their way back to them.  You can try contacting the post office with the tracking information, but I've never really had good luck contacting them for anything package related.

We are currently dealing with a backlog of emails and orders from that storm that we had. 

If you ordered directly from Deathwish, and have not received your copy, or the shipping notification, email us at [email protected] with your order # and we will get back to you ASAP.  We are still playing catch up from last week, so please be patient.  

If you ordered from Throatruiner, or Day After, they have received their copies, and should be shipping now. 

i got my copy from thoatruiner today. no candy canes sadly... but this release is really beautiful and it sounds amazing on vinyl. waiting for this has paid of!

there are a few skips on Harbor though. i tried cleaning the record already and it didnt change anything. gonna try a little more in hope that i dont have to ask for a replacement (if DW/TR even do have any)