Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

Yesterday(or today) when it came out, I was on hype, I wanted to buy it really hard(I dont know why I dont even dig this album that much) so I stayed ul late till 1:43am

And then it has started

Everyone went crazy while were waiting crashed servers to respond, and so am I.

In 25 minutes i put in in the basket

In 35 minutes I saw "enter billing adress" page.

I was watching that little loading sphincter turn for about 25 minutes

All that time I was on hype, I was watching people who were happy to get it and people who missed it.

Then I get to the paypal page, chose my card and pointed cursor on "confirm and pay"

And then in like 3am time've just stopped

I just understood that there may be the guy who want it more than me, the guy, who will pay shitload of money to flipperfag for this, and just stopped, closed my browser and went to sleep in nearly 3:30am.

So it's like ~1:43 02/15/14 and I hope that the guy who have bought "my" copy will receive it without scars, tears/other lame shit, and it will be extremely happy with it. And if someone bought it to resell, I hope, that you will receive it broken in two.

Also: you guys rock.

time-for-the-cool-stories.jpg

You didn't know flipping vinyl was looked down upon the online vinyl b/s/t communities? How dare you not know the inner workings of such thing. Let me downvote you to hell so you learn from your mistake instead of simply telling you like a normal adult. Is this the quality of this community? Just wondering. I really don't care tbh.

hey you nig nog, it doesn't have anything to do with being in VC, it's just common sense, and makes you a shitty person. "hey Man I know this record came out less than 24 hours ago, I don't even really want it, but if you really did and couldn't get it ill sell it to you for Hella". VC isn't just some sales forum it's a community, try not to be shitty to people who help you find out preorders and good deals and advice

You're joking right?

I don't have expedit shelves, or shelves at all, all my records can fit in to 2 usps mailing boxes right now, but I never thought of putting them in order like that, I always flip through them like at a record store, just recognizing them by album cover